Luckas & taboo

Luckas has pale blond hair, and delicate pale skin. His wardrobe consists of dark blues, purples, and some light blues. A few other dark colors as well.

He is cold most of the time. He speaks in a monotone. But sometimes you can catch a smile on his face. But only when he is with Emil or Mathias. Usually when he is teasing emil, but Mathias has a way of making him show a genuine smile and/or blush. It really is quite a sight.

Luckas and Emil both have a special tattoo. It's kinda like the ying and yang. But instead of weird half circles it's two wings on each side of there back. One is and angle with the other is a fallen angle wing. (It's black and torn with a few holes. I'll draw it and find a way to put it on here.)

The tactoo signifies that he is from the family who committed the taboo. And paid with there lives for it, at least after it was found out. Because of it the monsters were attracted to them, and everywhere they went the holos overwhelmed the place and destroyed it.

That's why Emil and his family are outcasts from their organization. But it needs their powers to help them evolve faster then the holos. So they keep his family close but not too close. Even his mother is ostracized for an act she never committed.

The tattoo is put on them a few weeks after they are born. And every few years they have to get it re-inked. So it never fades away.

The others in the organization get a tattoo as well, but only when it is sure they are going to join the organization. But there tattoo is just one angle wing. It takes up half there backs.