11. Freeze! & lunch :)

Luckas was panting more then the others when they reached the top. Having used a lot of his magic.

"Luckas honey, can I ask you to do one more thing? Then we can go back up and have some lunch." Lucy asked her son

Luckas nodded seeing the gun next to his mother. He moved over to it, bending down and touching it. He sent quite the amount of ice magic through it. Making the bone turn a crystal blue, almost transparent.

He then took his hands away gasping, and huffing for air. Emil went over to him immediately, but luckas held up his hands stopping him.

"Stop me if you can, but I don't think you are in any shape to do so. Big brother." He said

He put his hand on luckas and healed him. He glowed slightly, buy then it was over.

"Tak" Luckas said in Norwegian

"Okay, Emil I need you to shoot this. Sense your the best with guns." His mother said.

He nodded moving over to her. "Aid towards the middle of the horde, then fire. That's all it will take." His father instructed him.

She shook his head in understanding. He then tooled everyone else around him out. He couldn't hear the gun fires, the roars or howls. Nothing but his own heart, beating steadily. He aimed...........and fired.

He hit the ape holo in the middle of the horde. Hitting it smack in the face. Freezing it instantly. The ice then spread to the rest. Covering them all in ice and instantly kill them from frostbite or what ever cold takes to kill them.

Everything got frozen, the fires froze over. Houses, shops, tables, chairs, everything was frozen over with a layer of ice. Everything but the water tower, which luckas put a small wall of hot, hot fire around.

"Good, now there is only about twenty sky guys we gotta deal with. Da" Ivan said speaking up for the first time.

"Yup!"

"Why couldn't we have done this feom the beginning?" Hyung asked the one queation everyone in the audience is probably thinking.

"Because that gun there concentrates my son's power to make it ten times as powerful. It wouldn't have worked right if Luckas just froze as many as he could. There'd be some everywhere still." Lucy said quite happily.

"Mathias will you get the bird holos please, I just wanna get some food already." John asked his subordinate

"Sure" he pulled out his dagger luckas gave him, lining it up and throwing it. Killing them all in one try.

Lucy sighed and stood up. She saw leon watching emil. She smiled and walked towards him. She bent down and whispered in his ear so no one could hear and said, "I would be delighted if you got together with my son, I'll even give you some time alone with him." She said then walked away climbing down.

John sighed knowing his wife, she was probably planning some kind of mischief. He shrugged and climbed down after her. Everyone else followed, a bit confusingly. It was always hard to come down from a battle high, but watching the Bønivik/Steilsson family it was like there wasn't even a battle. They just went right back to normal. If you weren't in the battle or didn't see the aftereffects it had on the town, you probably wouldn't have even known they just fought for their lives down here.

Leon was the last one down. Lucy had already Pullen the done so from the holo out. And sent them up through the roof.

Everyone was heading towards the ladder when she suddenly gasped.

"Ah! The bones from the other climates, we gotta go back.and get them."

CHHOOOO!! CHHOOOO!!

"There's the train now! Emil, leon will you boys me a dears and go and get them? Hurry before the train leave." She shoved them away without getting a response or anything.