10. chaos

Just my luck! Non of us are going to be able to sleep today, because I was too slow to dodge THAT! FU*****! HOLO! I hate my life!
Emil raged in his head.

He was levitating off the ground with the help of his armor. He shot at the holos that were pouring out of the ground and shot his sword into the sky. It impaled a holo, Emil pulled it to the left slicing it wing off and cutting the one next to it in half horizontally.

Then bringing it back down making it retract and have a machine gun replace it. He shot up at the last holo in the sky. Then returned to killing the ones coming out of the ground. Killing the flying ones before they could take off.

'We're is leon with that explosion!?'

BOOOOOOOOOM!

Emil almost fell out of the sky, from shock. Well I guess that was the explosion.

Leon was walking away from the tavern he just blew up. With a proud smile on his face. Emil hurried and flew over to him still trying to kill as many holos as he could. He threw leon a sword/gun from his back.

"Here! You'll need it! The others won't get here for at least twenty minutes! We are going to have to fight them off till they do! Yours and my father will be here shortly but other than that we are mostly on our own!" Emil told leon, trying to speak over the roaring fire and howls from the holos.

Emil landed next to leon, "we should, like, probably get on theach water tower! It, like, high enough that we can get the holos on the ground and sky!"

Emil shook his head in approval and they both started running to the water tank. Shooting and slicing every holo that got in their way. Finally they reached the tower.

"You climb the tower firth I'll guard your back, when I start to climb guard mine." Emil ordered

"Anything for you, my love." Leon answered with a smirk on his face.

"I never agreed to that. And focus! Dont mess around or one of us is going to end up dead!" Emil yelled irritated

But then two figures dropped out of the sky in front of them.

"Climb!" One of them yelled. It was John emil's father.

Emil put his guns on his back and started to climb leon going after him. Once he reached the top he went over to the side brought out one of his guns and started shooting so his father could have time to get up here as well.

To luckas and Kiku (before the explosion)

"Ugh why is it taking so rong." Kiku started to say

"It'll be here in five, just wait a little longer." Luckas said

He was irritated because of how mei was all over Mathias when he left and he wanted to see him. Make sure he was okay, not like he would ever show that concern though. It was too embarrassing.

BOOOOOOOOOM!!!

Luckas and Kiku jumped up from their spots on the ground and looked around. A gust swept through the trees bending them slightly. A big Ripple went through the swampy water. It was a giant glow in the direction towards the town making the black lights seem like nothing.

""Something is wrong. The town's on fire." Luckas said He started to climb one of the closest trees to get a better view.

"Ummmm rukas!" Kiku yelled

Luckas looked down, there were a crap ton of holos coming out of the groumd.

"Shit! Drop the bones and head towards the town! The chaos will lead them over there! We need to lure as many as you can over there!" Luckas commanded kiku.