4. Night

"Luka, pay attention! That last one almost had you!" Our father yelled from the park fighting off three holos easily.

(Holo description: big nasty beasts, very aggressive. Spans from hell  that rise from the ground at night. They are black beasts with empty eyes and black blood dripping from their snouts. Theyou resemble a cross between a bear and dog. The ones on the ground at least. They all have super human strength. When you kill them there bodies linger till sunrise. The sun incinerated them.

The ones in the air are dragon/dinosaur like. Their under bellies are covered in very thick skin an arrow or bullet can't penetrate. They all very in size though)

Luckas roles his eyes and went to the next one. By this time my father had killer the three he was fighting, and was now fighting an army and winning.

My mother was taking care of the ones in the sky with me. She jumped from one she had just kill over to me, we were keeping one alive till the end so we could ride it  around.

"Mother there is a flock coming at us from the east." I told her when she reached me and plunged and knife into its back to help her keep her balance.

She turned east seeing them. "Wait till they are close enough to then jump, but before that make sure you kill this one."

"Yes mother."

I snuck up to the head of the beast. It thrashed and spun to try and get us off its back. When I reached its head I waited for her signal.

"Now!" She said and jumped

I snaked my are around its head and pulled up with my knife, Beheading it. Then I jumped off with all my might. I grabbed one of the claws from the holo above me. It swung it's other leg towards me, so I chopped it off. Swung myself up towards its neck, sliting it. And using my hands to swing me on top it and jumping to the next holo.

I landed on top, unhooked my knifes from my boots. Plunged them in so i could stand, and pulled out my gun and started shooting the other holos in the head making them fall one by one.

My mother was already on her way down to the surface to help down there. Sense no more bird holos were coming tonight.

When I was done, I put my gun back in its holder and pulled out my giant sword. Plunging it into the holo I was on and slicing it in half. I started to fall to the earth. So I pushed the button on my sword to make it shrink. And put my hands in the loops flapping on my thighs, and pulled up. Bringing up my let her wings. I then glided down to a tree.

I landed on one of the branches and servayed the area. My brother was by the side of the gate fighting a handfull of holos wither Mathias, but they were holding their own. My father and mother were taking on forty or fifty holos in the middle of the park. But I knew they could handle about five hundred holos before getting tired, so I looked towards the gate where a few holos where attempting to excape and went after them.

When I was finished I went to the closest building and climbed it as fast as I could. I wanted to see how leon and his family was holding up.

~leon~

Emil's family had forced us to cover only a small portion of the city while they handled the rest. And surprisingly there was no racket or disturbance in there part. I guess they lured all their holos to a single place and is taking them on there. Which isn't recommended for most hunters because then you are overwhelmed all night whiteout a break.

My family usually slit up into two groups. Mother is with Yong soo and Hyung soo, the twins. Father is with kiku, and mei and I. We are on the ground servayed the streets while they are on the roofs.