Epilouge

2 Years later

The babies started to grow away from the spotlight. I knew that it was a good thing for them. Max was always at home when he wasn't at work. He really turned into a good dad. He learned how to feed all four by himself. I was proud when he thought of putting them next to pillows.

The others stopped by often. I was glad to see them and they were so happy to see my babies. They all were the perfect people to help my kids grow. I knew that they were all going to be okay.

Jay moved in with us and the babies. We were going to have the three girls move in together when it was time and Keller was going to get his own room so that Jay could have his own place. He really was a lot of help to everything. He was almost home more than Max. He started to back away from Siva and I noticed when he started to go into depression. That was when I told him that he needed to do something more.

After I helped Jay get back into things, I saw that he started to date. It was all quite, though. That was really the way that it needed to be. He needed to have someone supporting him when he made it public.

Ariana told me that it was her that ruined it all for Max and I. She hired people to watch me and take photos of me. I slapped her and growled at her. That was when Jay and Max came and told me to back down. I wanted to rip her throat out when she told us that. A couple of days after that, it was confirmed that Ariana and Nathan broke it off. I was glad that I wasn't going to be forced to see her again.

It was their second birthday today and it was the day that we would know if they were shifeters or not. It was my job to see if they could change. Max was to help me keep track of which ones could turn.

"Okay, look at Mommy." I said once we had all four sitting in front of me. I then turned into a dog and I saw that they were all laughing at that. I turned into a bird and into my tiger for them. I saw one of my babies change into a fox and I knew that one was Jayne. Max came over and picked her up to put her in the playpen.

"Anymore?" He asked me and them. I looked at them and I saw that Keller looked like he was trying. Then Natalie changed into a deer. They were still little, because they were just babies, but these were the ones that they would be able to change into quickly. 

Max and I sat there and watched Sylvia and Keller. Neither of them seemed to have the gene. I was relieved about that. I didn't need them all to be shifters. I then changed into a human and I placed my clothes back on. Max helped dress Natalie and Jayne. 

"They will all be here soon." Max told me. I smiled at him as I looked around the room. The decorations looked good and everything was mostly clean. Jay then came in the room and he smiled at us. 

"Is it okay if I have a plus one?" He asked us. I smiled at him and nodded my head. He grinned at me and nodded his head. He then left us. Max smiled and looked at me. 

When It was time for their little party, everyone came inside the house. Nathan had a new girlfriend and she was the girl, Becki, that we met in the US. I really liked her and she had a lot of respect for me. Kelsey and Tom came in and I saw that he pregenant belly was a little bigger. They had gotten married and were about to have a kid. Siva came in with a baby carrier and their little one was asleep. Nareesha had her baby less then a year ago and the two of them hadn't been happier since then. They were always smiliing.

"So which ones are shifters?" Nathan asked us. His girlfriend knew that we were shifters.

"Natalie and Jayne." I told them. They all laughed at me and Max for getting it split between the two. Then the doorbell rang. Jay ran to the door and I followed him. I saw that there was a man standing there and Jay greeted him with a hug and kiss. I smiled and laughed a little.

"Jay's partner is here!" I told everyone as I ran back in. I tried to act natral, but as soon as Jay saw me, he started to laugh.

"Guys, this is my boyfriend Will. He and I have been seeing each other for a while and I think that we want to let people know now." He told us. WIll was ashorter than Jay and he had blonde hair and brwon eyes. He looked really fit and he had his arms fillled with sleeves of tattoos. They met at a bar and that was all that I really knew. I couldn't stop smiling. I then walked to Jay and gave him a hug. There was nothing that I could really do.

"Good job." I told him. I then let go of him and I turned to Will.

"Welcome to the family." I told him. I hugged him and I smelt him. He and Jay were in love with each other. I was just so happy for them. Everyone else started to talk with him and he seemed to be able to talk really well with everyone. 

 We then started to party. We had the four kids sit together as they opened presents and eat cake. I heard Jay explain to Will what each of them were named. He seemed to smile a little bigger when he mentioned Jayne. I was glad that the two of them were happy. I was just glad that Jay was able to find someone now.

"So you and Nathan seem to be getting closer." I said to Becki as she was standing with the drinks. She looked at me and smiled.

"Yeah, since I'm going to college in Arizona, he and I don't get to spend too much time together." She told me. I knew that the two of them were making it work though.

"Well I'm glad that the two of you are making it work." I told her. She smiled and looked at the group of people that were around my babies.

"They are going up so fast." She told me. I smiled and nodded my head.

"Yeah, I know." I told her. She and I then walked back to all of them.

Keller was fasinated by Tom's beard. He kept touching it and I thought that it was adorable. I saw that Jayne and Sylvia were babbling with Jay and Will. The two of them sat there and messed with them. Then there was my quiet little Natalie. She was sitting with her dad as she watched everyone else. I walked over and sat with the two of them. She was interested when I sat with them, but I wasn't going to take her from her dad.

"Max, why do I smell something wrong with you?" I asked him. He looked at me and I saw that there was something wrong.

"I'm not doing too well. It's gotten worse. I wanted to tell you earlier, but I thought that today wasn't the day." He told me. I knew that it bothered him when I smelt things off of him. I sighed and leaned on his shoulder.

"You'll be fine. We have four little ones that you need to stick around for. We'll figure things out." I told him. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead. I heard Natalie babble and the others laugh as I closed my eyes.

"Besides, you have these guys if something does happen. They'll all be here too." He told me as he looked at everyone. I looked too and I saw that I had found my family. They were all my brothers and sisters and nothing was going to change that. I looked back at Max and Natalie and she had he head against his chest.

Thanks for readin. Sorry that it is so short. I usually make really sad endings, but I thought that this one deserved a happy ending. 

Comments are always welcomed!!!