Chapter 9

*One Week Later*

It took a while for things to finally settle down. Some things weren't okay in many areas. I saw that I was getting a lot of hate from people. I ended up deleting my twitter account because of it. The night that I did, I cried. I was really hoping that it wasn't going to be like this, but this was reality. At this point, I was just hoping that I could get some respect as time went on.

I spent most of my days inside the house. I would change into different animals through out the day. Nathan seemed to be really okay with it. Siva would pet me if I came near him as any creature. I knew that Kelsey  wasn't okay with it, but she was dealing with the fact I was an animal some of the time.

"Isn't it like you walking around naked when you are an animal?" Jay asked me as he sat next to me on the couch. I was dressed and a human this time.

"Sort of. But let's keep that our little secret." I told him. He and I then laughed a little.

"So do you think that I am a complete whore?" I then asked him. I knew that he would tell me the truth. I was really hoping that he would at least. He sighed and looked at me.

"No, I don't think that you are a whore." He told me. I thought for a second that he was lying.

"Please, don't lie to me. I need to know the truth and Tom is with Kelsey." I told him. He laughed at that. We both knew that Tom would say what ever he was thinking with out a fliter. 

"I'm not lying. I think that these people are misjudging you. You don't deserve to be called a whore or really any of those things. They just don't know it all." He told me. I nodded my head nad thought about what he said. 

"I know that you are right, but I still feel like nothing will get better." I confessed to him. He rolled his eyes and smacked me with a pillow. 

"It will. Sooner or later, it will." He told me. I laughed a little, then Nathan and Arian walked in the room. I smelt and even felt a little resentment. Ariana had to leave a day after I moved in and she got in recently. 

"Hey, you two." I said to them with a happy tone. Nathan smiled at me and Ariana seemed to be a little distraught.

"What's wrong?" I then asked her. She rolled her eyes and looked at Nathan.

"Okay don't take this too personally, but I think that you are giving the band the wrong kind of attention." She told me. Nathan looked at her and it looked like she had been wanting to say that for a while.

"I'm sorry about that. I really am. It's not like I called the paparazzi to come and follow me around for a day." I told her. She rolled her eyes and sat in the couch with her arms folded.

"You know what? I'm just gonna get out of here before things start to get really bad." I told them. I then turned into a house cat and I walked out of the living room. I heard Jay say something to them, but I didn't stay. I wasn't in the mood to put up with that.

As the days went on, I rarely left the house. I only flew out of the back window and that was just to see what was going on. There were three cars that stayed across the street from us. I knew that they were waiting to get a good picture of me.

"So I was thinking that we could go to the mall later." Tom said as he came in the room with a bowl of snacks. I was hainging out as a chipmunk, so I ran to his hand and he laughed.

"I think that we could sneak you in." He said to me as he gave me a nut. I took it from him and sat in his lap. Kelsey came in and saw me. I handed her the nut and she laughed.

"You know, I think that we could do it. I think that if Ruby was to stay as a small little creature, we could take her somewhere. You need to get out anyways." Kelsey said as I got on the back of the couch.