Part 1

BTW THIS IS AS IF STRANGER THINGS DIDN'T HAPPEN AND THEY'RE JUST SCHOOL FRIENDS.

Finn |

"No. Not Millie. You have to be kidding me, Gaten." I complain.
"Nope! Do it! I have her number! Here!" 
Well now that he's forcing me to, I have to suck it up.
As I dial the number, my hands tremble. I'm not really friends with Millie, but she seems nice. We don't talk though.

"H-hello?" She answers. My heart starts pounding as Caleb, Noah and Gaten are trying their hardest not to screech with laughter.
"Yo, wassup?" I start.
"I'm sorry, who's this?" She replies. Her accent is cool. It's kind of calming.
"Listen, I've heard rumors that you like the popular guy Finn Wolfhard. Is that true?" I had to bite my lip to stop giggling.
"No. I don't like anyone. Now I'm going. Bye."
She says abruptly and hangs up the phone. I immediately feel a wave of guilt come over me.
"Well, isn't she something spicy." Noah teased which made us all start to crack up.
"Hey, you have Millie's number right? Does she text?" I suddenly regret asking that.
"Yeah why? You want her number?" Gaten teased. I nodded, embarrassed as he put Millie's number into my phone. I decide I will wait until tomorrow to text her, because if the boys find out I texted her, they'll never stop teasing me about it. Ever.