Flashbacks

Song: It's all coming back to me now- Céline Dion

3 months ago (before Kara was captured)

"The moment Ms. Danvers arrives sent her upstairs." Lena instructs her assistant as she passes by her desk and toward the elevator.

Her assistant nods her head then returns her attention back to her work on her computer.

Lena spends the elevator ride flipping through establishment papers and sorting them out. As the elevator doors open she keeps her head down, nodding at the occasional person who says hello.

She makes her way into her office and immediatly sits down at her desk. Lena is frantic as she rumages through papers, writing reports that were due yesterday and approving or denying projects which needed immediate detention.

She stamps and approval onto a space expidition paper just as Kara makes her way through the door.

"Hi Ms. Luthor. I hope im not inturupting any important work or anything but they told me to come right up." Kara states closing the door behind her.

"No no not at all. And please, for the hundreth time, call me Lena." She laughs in response.

Kara smiles at her and then makes her way over to Lena's desk. She lets a small, red folder lightly drop onto Lena's desk.

"I understand that you wanted to proof-read my part of the artticle containing your actions." Kara announces.

Lena smiles up at her and takes the folder. "Thankyou." She acknowledges.

Kara turns around to make her way out. As she reaches for the door handle to leave she turns her head to face her work associate. "It's just an extra copy, feel free to keep it." She smiles.

Kara leaves her office, still smiling.

Lena writes a few more papers then takes break to read the article. At first she skims it over but then finds herself reading the whole thing over and over again.

(Some parts from the article)
"Lena Luthor, owner of the new 'L Corp' was recently caught in a horiffic accident."

"Ms. Luthor was heroic and was like a saviour to tons of people while they awaited the arrivel of Supergirl."

"We spoke with ten year old Macy Warner who told us that Lena had heroicly step up to help her mother, who was trapped inside a burning vehicle."

"Many people quoted Ms. Luthor as "Their supergirl" that day."

Lena continued to read the article then closed the folder. She threw the folder into her desk drawer and turned to face her computer.

She pulled up her email and began to type to Kara.

"The article sounds fantastic. I am fine with the parts written about me and you are free to publish your work."

Lena sends the email and a few moments later she recieves a reply.

"I'm glad you liked the article peice. It will be published in next weeks Cat Co news letter."

Lena closes her laptop then continues in her work.

1 month later (3 weeks before Kara is captured by CADMAS)

"Lena! What brigs you here?" Kara questions looking around herself.

"I came by to see if you would accompany me to a banquet next week. I'm sure Cat won't mind." Lena states looking toward Cat Grants office as she speaks.