Trusting Lena

Song: River-Bishop

"Does Lena know your doing this!?" Kara screams as Lilian walks away from her cell. (Kara had just solar flared for any of you lost puppies out there.)

Lilian turns around just before she reaches the doorframe. "I'm going out for a little while, when i get back, you and i are gonna have some fun." Then she walks out.

Kara leans against the cell door and touches the small cut connecting to her lip. She looks at the bright red blood covering her finger then sighs.

Hope to God Mon-El remebers to track my com link. She thinks to herself.

"Dam it. I so stupid." She whispers so quietly to herself. She looks around her to fin on guard at the doorframe and another in the corner farthest from her.

She taps the communication device in her ear to turn it on. "Alex." She whispers into it.

A high-pitch ringing comes from the ear peice and Kara immediatly turns the com off. Great. She thinks. Now im really stuck.

*******************************************
L Corp.

Lena sits at her desk, awaiting the call from Kara. If she didnt know any better she'd say that she has grown a bit of a liking to Ms. Danvers.

The doors to her office open and she looks up hopefully. Its not Kara though. Just her mother.

"You missed our lunch date today." She says as Lilian takes a seat. "I had buisness to attend to, next time i promise sweetie." She replies.

"Lena, i want you to join in the family busine-" lilian was cut off.

"No, i told you no." Lena inturupts.

"You havent even given me a chance to tell you what the family buisness even is." Lilian complains.

Lena sighs giving her the go-ahead. "CADMAS." Is all Lilian says.

Lena lifts her head up. "Your CADMAS!?"

Her mother nods her head. "We have Supergirl and we know who she is and what her weaknesses are."

"Who is Supergirl then?" Lena says trying to prove her mother insane.

"Kara Danvers." Lilian deadpans. Lena hides her sorrow. If she has Supergirl then she has Kara.

"How do i know you arent lieing?" Lena questions, more furious than before.

Lilian puts a tablet on Lena's desk. The tablet show a live video feed of Kara in her cell, Lilian then presses a few buttons and rewinds the tape.

"And i do not like how close you have gotten to my daughter, Kara Danvers."

"How do you know my real name!"

"I know many thin-"

Lilian scrambles to turn off the tablet then, putting it back into her purse, looks at her daughter.

"So will you work with me? My dear daughter."

Lena nods her head. But i will never truly be on your side. She thinks.

*******************************************
DEO

"Agent Danvers, what's so urgent that you have to pull me from an alien interogation?" Hank says joining Alex as they walk to the main room.