Somebody owes Kara a drink now

Song: It's Time- Imagine Dragons

Kara lands at an abandon power plant. She uses her x-ray vision but can't see through the bulding. "Crap." She whispers to herself.

"Something wrong Supergirl?" Hank sas through her com after hearing her.

Kara shakes her head which isn't going to help unless he could see her. "The buildings are led, i can't see anything." She informs Hank.

"You'll have to take a guess." He replies.

Kara takes off into the sky and scans the four building below her. She notices 5 black DEO vans pull up. As troops run out, they take the closest building to them.

Now she focuses on chosing between the three buildings. Then a loud 'boom' fillsthe air and shrapnel comes flying Kara's way.

She watches as the green peice nearly mosses her. Then for a small moment, she finds herself falling toward the ground unable to fly back up.

She hits the ground hard, leaving a circular indent in the pavement. "Kara. Kara!" Alex screams into the com.

"I'm fine Alex. But i think we have a bigger problem." Kara says standing up.

She takes the silence in her ear peice as an okay to continue. She regains her strength and flies back up over the buildings.

"If i choose the wrong building. I could die." She says hovering over the three remaining factories.

"Kara, your invincible. I think you'll be fine." Alex says a little....almsot.....annoyed.

"Alex. You dont understand. If i choose the wrong building, it explodes with Kryptonite and its bye bye Kara." She tells her.

The com in her ear falls silent and she hovers there for a moment. "Guys! Hello. I kind of need help!" She says.

"Sorry. We're thinking." Hank tells her. Kara then hears Winn speak up from her com.

"Okay." He begins. "Kryptonite gives off a weird sort of radiation. So i just need a visual of all the factories and i can tell you which one isnt booming with kryptonite."

She then hears Winn laugh through her com. "Get it. Booming."

"Not now, Winn!" Kara interupts.

Winns laughter fades and he speaks seriously again. "Kara, touch the top left corner of your symbol. I installed a camera in it yesterday, because...well...i was bored okay." He tells her.

She does as he says and moment later he yells "Winn for the Win!" He laughs. "Get it. Im so funny today."

"Winn!" Kara practically screms. "Right, sorry." He replies. "Uhhh, the building to your very left!" He quickly speaks.

Kara flew her fastest toward the building and right through the panels of glass that lined part of the roof.

She looked at her surrondings at she landed onto the ground of the factory. There was nothing special about it, some machines layed unused for years.

Stacks of cardboard boxes lined up the wall. A few metal desks layed just infront of Kara. "Hank. What do i do now?" Kara asks still checking her surrondings.

She hears a noise come from behind her. She turns around just in time to see a face before she fimds herself coverd in bozes oj the other side of the room.  

She gets up, throeing the empty boxes off of her and imesiatly shot lazers from her eyes at the Cyborg Superman.

He stubbles back, but only a few feet. "Hank! I thought i just had to shut off a machjne thag CADMAS made!" Kara screams into her com.