Just an Intro

Song: My Medicine- The Pretty Reklace

Kara danced around her apartment like she use to do when she was just a little girl.

Considering she had the next few weeks off of work because Cat wanted to test out some new assistants, she was pretty happy.

Her dancing frenzy was soon interupted by the ringtone of her phone overpowering the sound of the radio.

Kara turned off the radio and answered her phone. "Hello?"

"Kara, we need your help. An alien has escaped custity of the guards, we've managed to trap it in the DEO but thats the best we've been able to do. We can't seem to contain it!" Alex said getting straight to the point.

"I'm on my way." Kara said hanging up the phone. She quickly changed into her blue and red Supergirl outfit.

"I never get a day off, do i?" She says to herself before flying out the window of her apartment.

She makes her way toward the DEO and lands inside just in time to catch a guard flying her way.

She caught the guard before he hit the wall of the DEO then set him back down onto the floor.

She looked over in the direction the guard came from to see a very tall, about 6 feet tall, probably alien, with human features and scaley skin almost like a lizard.

She flew head on toward the prisoner-escapee and hit the prisoner in the stomach, flying them both into a wall leaving a big indent in the concrete.

As soon as kara was up, ready to fight again, so was the prisoner. They threw punches toward each other, and kara managed to hit the prisoner hard enough sending them crashing through a cement wall, knocking the probably-alien out.

Kara stood up to catch her breathe as guards ran into the room, along with Hank and Alex walking not far behind them.

"You okay?" Alex asked hugging her sister.

"Yeah, he was tuff." Kara states.

"She." Hank chimes in.

Kara looks back as the guards pull the prisoner from the cement wall and drag her unconcious body away. "Oh. Respect."

The trio starts to walk down the hall. "Any chance i can have the rest of the day off?" Kara asks.

Hank smiles at her. "Both of you can go." He offers to the girls.

Alex and Kara smile at eachother than take off in the opposite direction the three of them were walking in before.

*******************************************

Kara smiles as she flies over National City. Feeling the wind pass through her hair, and listening to the birds chirp above her, she feels the sense of freedom she once longed for when she was just 13 and had just landed here on earth.

Kara flies to her apartment where Alex, whos sitting on the couch, awaits her arrival. "What took you so long to get here. Like i even beat you and i took a car." Alex 'over-protective' Danvers asks her sister.

"I took a little detour." Kara replies poping down on the couch beside Alex. Alex turns on the T.V. to the news channel then turns back to face Kara.

"Why do we always have to watch the news." Kara whins throwing a blanket over both their legs.

Alex just laughed and didnt bother replying.