Meeting the Guys

Then there was a knock on the door, and Evelyn opened it to Kendall, Nick and Marshall. They came in, and sat on the couch. Kendall was pretty cute I guess. He had blonde hair, hazel eyes, and he wore a simple, grey t-shirt, blue jeans, and dark blue Vans. Nick I guess was kinda cute too. He had brown hair, and blue eyes. He had a black t-shirt, under a purple hoodie. He had light blue skinny jeans, with black Osiris's.

   Then there was Marshall. He had jet black hair, and black eyes? No wait, they were almost, red! He had pale skin, but that didn't matter. Marshall was wearing a black tank, under a red and black plaid flannel. He had black jeans, and red Converse. I stared at Marshall for a moment, and he looked at me, his widened a bit and his mouth fell open, looking me up and down. I blushed, and he looked at my face, blushed, and looked away.

   Valerie must have went back to being shy, because she was practically hiding behind Evelyn. Nick must like Valerie, because he looked around Evelyn's shoulder, and walked up to her. Evelyn moved out of the way. Valerie looked somewhat worried when he did this. Nick took her hand, and Valerie blushed like crazy!

   "Hey, Val," Nick started, "can I talk to you for sec?"

   "Uhhh, s-sure, N-nick," Valerie managed.

   "Oooohhh!" Evelyn couldn't control herself. Nick was still holding Valerie's hand, and he led her into the hallway, but they must have went into Valerie's room, because we heard a door open and close.

   "Eeeeeeeehhh!" Evelyn and I screamed in unison. Marshall and Kendall laughed, and we giggled and blushed a bit. Marshall looked at me, and said,

   "Fionna, Mertens?" Marshall asked me.

   "Yeah, Marshall," Evelyn looked so confused,

   "Wait, you two know eachother already?"

   "Yeah, we were best friends when we were younger," I said.

   "Oh, okay then."

   "So, what do you guys want to do?" Marshall said.

   "Oh, why don't we watch a movie?" Evelyn asked excitedly.

   "Why not? I'll get popcorn," Kendall said.

   "Cool! I'll go get Valerie and Nick! Marshall, Fionna, you two pick out a movie!" Evelyn almost exploded! She ran to Valerie's room. Kendall went into the kitchen for popcorn. Marshall and I went over to the movies.

   "What kind of movie should we watch?" I said thinking outloud. "Wait, I have an idea!" I said, snapping my fingers, "We should both pick out two movies, and then we can all vote!"

   "Ok, you've always been known for having good ideas, Fi," did Marshall just call me Fi? He used to call me that when we were younger,  I froze. Then I looked at the movies, and saw a scary looking one. It was called, 'The Conjuring' it looked scary, so I grabbed it, but Marshall grabbed it at the same time, and he ended up grabbing my hand. I blushed, and he smiled at me when I looked over at him.

   "Oh, s-sorry, I didn't m,"

   "It's okay, Bunny," Marshall cut me off. Oh no! He used to call me that too, because I wore a bunny hat, but Catie made it into a headband. We sat like that for a moment, then Kendall walked in from the kitchen with three huge bowls of popcorn. At the same time, Evelyn walked in, with Nick and Valerie trailing not far behind. I saw that Marshall had already picked another movie, it was 'Hangover'. I like that movie, its really funny! There are two couches in the living room, so everyone sat down except for Marshall. "So, Hangover, or The Conjuring?"

   "The Conjuring!" Said Nick and Kendall.

   "No, Hangover!" Said Evelyn. Marshall looked over at Valerie.

   "Umm, Hangover...?" She said, though it sounded more like a question. Then Marshall looked over at me,

   "Your the tie breaker Fi," oh great! of course I am, so I decided,

   "Hangover,"

   "Alright, we can The Conjuring after, right guys?" Marshall said to Nick and Kendall.

   "Hell yeah!" They gave eachother high fives, then Marshall put the movie in and sat down. Valerie was sitting by Nick, and Evelyn was with Kendall. So, taking the spot left, Marshall sat by me. I actually kinda wanted him to, though. Nick put his arm around Valerie, and again, blushing like crazy, she leaned into him, putting her head on his shoulder. He smiled, clearly satisfied. Then the weirdest thing happened, Marshall put his arm around me too! Oh my glob! This is insane! I looked up at him, and he smiled down at me. Now it was my turn to blush, so I did, and I smiled back at him. I relaxed a bit. The movie started and we all watched. We laughed at funny parts, winced at painful parts, and then Evelyn got up,

   "Im gonna get a drink," Then she went to the kitchen, and Kendall got up as well.

   "Me too," then he winked at Marshall, and Marshall laughed a little.

   "What was that about?" I whispered.

   "Oh, he's gonna make a move on Evelyn, he can never stop thinking about her, so he says," Marshall told me. I didn't know any of these people, except Marshall, very well yet, but that didn't matter, because they treated me like I were one of their best friends in the whole world. I heard weird noises coming from the kitchen, so I looked behind me and over the bar counter. Then I saw Kendall kissing Evelyn! Oh my glob! Marshall must have heard it too, because he looked back too. I turned back around, to see Nick moving in towards Valerie's face, and then they kissed too. Well that escalated quickly! Then Marshall blushed, and so did I,

   "Awkward," I said, breaking the tension.

   "Yeah, uh, should we, you know, kiss?" Marshall ran a hand through his jet black hair,

   "Umm," Then Marshall kissed me, cutting me off. Then pulled back, I felt kinda sad when he did. I looked him in the eyes, and he looked at me. I knew he could tell what I was thinking, so he kissed me again, but this time, I kissed back. Then the movie ended, and I noticed that Evelyn, Kendall,  Valerie, and Nick, were not in the kitchen, or the living room.

   "Where did they go?" I said, standing. I walked into the hallway, and then I heard more kissing noises coming from Evelyn's room. I didn't hear anything in Valerie's, but I didn't really do anything about it. I walked back into the living room, the door open in front of him, and he looked at me,

   "Goodnight Fi, I'll probably be seeing you tomorrow," he winked at me and smiled then walked out the door. I went to my room, closed the door, and fell into bed. I could still here the noises coming from Evelyn's room, but I eventually fell asleep, thinking about Marshall, of course.