Evelyn's POV, Again

-----Evelyn's POV-----

I sat on the couch, and looked around. That's when I noticed Nick and Marshall were leaving, and Val and Fionna were going to Fionna's room. I pulled out my phone.

-----Text Messages-----

Me- The coast is clear

Terrance- K, see ya in a minute

Me- Mk

-----Real Life-----

I looked up from my phone to see Fionna standing there, her arms crossed. I looked nervously at my phone, then she looked at it too. I tried to get up and pull the phone out of her reach, but she was too fast. She grabbed my phone, and looked at the text messages. She looked back at me, and gave me a look. I bit my lip,

   "Really?" she asked, her hands on her hips, throwing the phone in my lap.

   "Uhh," she rolled her eyes,

   "You need to fix things, and, not , get your self into trouble, alright?" She raised an eyebrow. I just nodded and she nodded back and left. I sighed in relief, and heard a faint knock on the door. I set my phone on the coffee table, and rushed to the door. I slid across the smooth wooden floor with my socks, and stuck my hands out in front of me, sure to stop myself, this time. I opened the door to Terrance.

   "Hey," he said.

   "Hey, our plan was discovered, by Fionna, my friend. She's the blond one,"

   "Oh, yeah, her, what'd she say about that?" he smiled.

   "She said I needed to fix things, and not get into trouble," I said, and Terry laughed,

   "Oh, well alrighty then," he said wrapping his arm around me and kissing me. I pulled him in, out of the hallway, into my living room. Then I kissed him back, and it was a very passionate kiss... that became a little rougher each second. I pulled back, and Terrance moved his lips, and kissed my jaw. A soft moan came out when he kissed my neck. I grabbed a fist full of his dark hair and brought his head back up to mine, and I kissed him roughly. He winced when I tugged his hair, but smiled when I kissed him.

   He turned his body, so I had to turn with him, but we fell over the side of the couch, and I yelped as I fell to the cushion. Terrance caught himself, so he didn't fall on me. I sighed in relief, and we laughed together. He pushed himself upright, and grabbed my hand and pulled me up, a little too fast. But he caught me when our bodies collided.

   "Oof!" I said, when I hit him. I looked up at him, "You do know that we can't act like this at school, right?" I cocked my head, raising an eyebrow. He sneered,

   "Yeah, so let's make the most of now," he said kissing me again, but I pulled away.

   "We still have tomorrow," I gave him a look,

   "I know, but I just don't want to have to wait that long," he smiled, and kissed me again. I kissed him back, and he picked me up, so I instinctively tightened my grip around his neck, and wrapped my legs around his waist, because I couldn't touch the ground anyway. He held my butt, trying to make sure I wouldn't fall as he let go of me, to open my bed room door. He laid me on the bed, on my back, and jumped onto the bed next to me. I gripped the blanket as I bounced from the force of his rough landing. He laughed, and I rolled my eyes and laughed too. Then I got an idea.

   "Terrance! I need you to meet Kendall!"

   "Kendall?" I rolled my eyes.

   "My boyfriend!"

   "Oh, why exactly?" He narrowed his eyes at me, his head slightly tilted away.

   "Well," I pursed my lips, "I want you to meet him, and I want see his reaction when I tell him about how we are friends and stuff," I looked at him with a pouty look.

   "Your so cute when you do that," he said, chuckling.

   "Do what?" I asked, even though I knew the answer.

   "That pouty look you give everyone," he said, gently running a finger across my jaw. I shivered, and he used his thumb to gently rub my chin as he leaned in to kiss my forehead. "And plus," he said pulling away, "That face makes me crazy," he stared into my eyes.

   "Then maybe you need to let the crazy out," I said chewing my lip. He smiled, grabbed my hand, and ran out of my dorm.