Chapter 6

Oh my gosh, HI EVERYONE!

First off I want to apologize for not posting in so long, I feel absolutely terrible! But with school starting again, I found it hard to find the time and inspiration. I’m soso sorry this chapter isn’t that exciting, it’s basically a filler because I needed something to go down, otherwise the whole chapter would have been them two just sitting at home until Zayn’s birthday. Which I have HUGE plans for and will definitely CHANGE EVERYTHING BETWEEN LOUIS AND HARRY! So get excited!

Also, thank you sosoosso much to everyone who commented/liked/voted and added the story to their reading list. It means so much to me and I love you all so much for taking the time to read my work. However, although I do enjoy hearing that you want me to update, it does put the pressure on me. So maybe not comment with just telling me to ‘updateupdate!’ because it really doesn’t help. And I mean that in the least offending way possible.

For those who didn’t know; I also have  a tumblr, breathingforourmoment.tumblr.com, which I would love for you all to follow. I’m currently writing another Larry and am planning on starting another Larry and a Niam quite soon.

THANKS AGAIN TO YOU ALL!

P.S. In case you didn’t realise I changed the character of ‘Jamie’ in the last chapter to ‘Riley’ and he is played by Franisco Lachowski. Who is practically a sex god!

Oh and check out the song in the side, absolutely loving it right now!

My mind went blank, completely blank. I just stared at my best friend, not saying a word. Especially not when he opened his mouth to speak those words I'd been trying to push from my mind all day.
"We need to talk Lou."

My face burned red and my stomach did a double take. Talk. This was it. This was the moment everything screwed up. I’m not ready for this yet; I still can’t get around my own thoughts and feelings let alone talk about them with Harry!

“Talk about what?” I managed to spit out, trying to act cool and at least a little collected. Harry sat back off me so he was sitting cross legged against the arm of the chair opposite me.

“The kiss.”

My breath caught in my throat as he said those words. I’ve changed my mind; I don’t want to know what he has to say. I’m not curious anymore. Curiosity killed the cat. Curiosity will kill the friendship. Harry ran a hand through his thick curls and scratched the back of his neck. Was this as hard for him as it was for me? Harry’s always so… cool, acting like nothing gets to him. Is he as nervous as I am?

“I think that… well… maybe… if the… if your alarm hadn’t had gone off...” He paused, still rubbing the back of his neck. “I kind of think that…. we uhm… we wouldn’t have stopped.”

I slowly nodded. I knew for a fact if it weren’t for that alarm then there would have been nothing stopping me from deepening that kiss. But despite that, I am glad something interrupted us. If things had heated up, I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t have been able to contain my emotions. Did Harry think the same?

“I just… I just wanted to know if you… if you regret it.” Harry’s eyes were soft and I could detect the worry in his voice. Could it be possible that Harry is just as scared of being rejected as I am? But he’d been the one to leave so quickly, he pulled away; he made me feel like he didn’t want it. How could he be asking me if I regret it? I should be asking him! I’m so tired of this. He’s been playing with my emotions for so long, it’s about time I took some control. My feelings mean something, and even if Harry knows that already, it needs to be made clear.

“Harry, you have no idea how-“

“VAS HAPPENIN BOIZ!?” The front door swung open and my head snapped to face three boys; one pale little blonde holding a bag of Nando’s, the other tall and dark skinned, wearing a Varsity jacket and holding two boxes of pizza and the last, gaze exchanging from me to Harry and wearing a smirk I knew would haunt me later on.

Niall stepped forward first, putting the Nando’s on the bench and walking over to slump down on the couch next to us. Liam and Zayn stayed in the kitchen, getting out plates and cans of soft drink.