Chapter 11

Hi guys!

I think all I can say is I'm really really sorry for the long wait on this one. I'm not sure why you all haven't given up on me yet, I'm pretty hopeless with updates, but I'm really really glad most of you (some of you?) have stuck around! You have no idea how much it means to me and how happy I am to have you guys reading this story. I think I'm just very easily distracted and have a terrible habit of saying 'oh, I'll do it tomorrow' and never actually doing it until 4 months later :s

So it's school holidays now and I have no friends so I sort of forced myself to sit down and write this and ended up getting pretty into it. I really wanted it to be longer, but I just feel like it had to stop there otherwise it would have been crazy long and I probably wouldn't have finished it tonight. But other than that, I quite like how it turned out and I feel so relieved that I've finally finished it. Yay!

I hope you all can forgive me :(

Happy reading :)

Liv, xoxoxoxo

NOTE: I haven't read through this and edited any mistakes but I figured I could do that when I'm not so tired haa.

(I'm going to add the last couple paragraphs of chapter 10 just to refresh your memory)

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Mr Cowell. I just had to- Oh, you're here!" Her eyes land on us and I suddenly feel the size of an ant. "And you brought Louis along, how sweet."

Her eyes darken and my first instinct is to reach for Harry and hold him. But I can't. Not when she's staring me down with her devil eyes. And truthfully, there's a small part of me that's terrified I won't ever get to hold Harry again, not if Trish has her way.

Trish takes a seat by Simon at the end of his desk, her eyes never leaving Harry and I. Harry is extremely still in his seat, eyes trained on his hands in his lap. I don't know a lot about what's going to happen during this meeting, if I'm being honest I only have small knowledge on what Simon's going to talk to Harry about. I wonder if Harry knows more. I assume he does. So I stay quiet, waiting for Harry, Simon or (hopefully not) Trish to say something.

Simon clears his throat and from the corner of my eye I see Harry's eyes shoot up to meet his. I hold my breath.

"Harry," He begins, eyes transferring from Harry then back to me. "Are you sure you want Louis here?"

I wait for Harry to speak and the seconds go on for what feels like hours. "Yes." Is what he finally says and I let out a shaky sigh.

"Okay." Simon nods slowly and I get the feeling he was hoping Harry would ask me to leave. "I'm sure you know why I asked you here today."

"I think I have an idea." Harry replies. His voice sounds small, defenceless.

Simon leans back in his seat. "The incident at Zayn's birthday, you can imagine, caused a lot of drama in the media. And amongst your fans, I might add."

So this is where it's going. I try not to let my mind wander, jump to conclusions about what they're going to say, about what action they might take, but it's difficult to stop myself from thinking. From overthinking, I guess I should say.

The look in Simon's eyes looks almost sad, like he knows where this is headed but dreads saying it out loud. Then I turn to Trish and, typically, it's just about the opposite. I can tell she's trying to stop a smile and it makes my blood boil. Every guy knows it's pretty pathetic to fight a girl, but there's no stopping my imagination from running wild with scenarios. Maybe I could push her out the window. Or tip the table over and crush her lungs.