Chapter 5

First of all; I'm really really sorry this took so long to update, I was on holiday and then school started again. I also think I was a little nervous about writing it because I felt a little.. well shitty. I've read so many Larry Stylinson and my writing doesn't even come close to theirs! But your comments all really helped me to keep going and upload this chapter, so thank you all sososo much! You’re all so kind and amazing J

ALSO: a few people suggested a Harry POV and I just wanted to say that I definitely will be doing one. I have most of it planned, but it won't be up until the next 2 chapters. I think if I put one in now I wouldn't really know what to say, like what I'd make him do and think without it being so boring but not giving anything away. Hope youse understand :/

 As you know Harry doesn't have his driver’s license yet, I dunno why. It's Zayn's birthday in a couple days in the story and they obviously aren't on tour or extremely busy with concerts. Louis and Liam are not with El and Danielle. And so far Caroline Flakey Face isn't in the picture.

This is a fanfiction, so it is made up and most things won't be relevant to reality, hence the word fiction. I just wanted to clear that up in case some people were like 'this bitch is so out of whack blah blah obviously 1D are doing concerts and Liam's having hot sex with a smoking black dancer!'

Anywho, sorry this message was so long. I really hope you all enjoy this chapter, I can’t wait to write the next couple :):)

P.S. The video on the right is the song Louis played in the shop. I've always adored this song and I absolutely love piano! It's worth a listen and learn if you play the piano.

Sometime after mine and Liam’s movie was finished and we were getting ready for bed, Harry had emerged from his room, wearing only his Jack Wills boxers and a pair of socks, his curly hair pressed flat against the back of his head and falling just over his tired eyes. He leant up against the frame of my bedroom door, arms crossed and one legged tucked behind the other. I refrained myself from eyeing his half naked body, it’s just a body Louis. God dammit. You’ve seen him walk around in his boxers plenty of times. I continued with throwing a couple of more blankets on my bed for Liam and I, who at that moment walked out of the bathroom, eyes landing on Harry before turning and giving me a confused look. I shrugged.

“Thought you went to bed ages ago Haz?” Liam’s voice was curious.

I didn’t bother looking at either off them, I sat myself down on the edge of the bed, running a hand through my hair instead and rubbing my sleepy eyes.

“Couldn’t sleep.’ I could feel Harry’s eyes on me as he spoke.

Liam just nodded and proceeded to pull the blankets on the mattress. He obviously had no interest in Harry standing in my bedroom, probably thinking this happens often. Which it does, but never had it felt this awkward.

“You can sleep in my bed if you want Liam, I don’t mind sharing with Lou.”

I gulped. He hadn’t just said that, had he? What’s so wrong with me sharing a bed with Liam? It’s not like we’ve never done it before. And plus, I think we all know what happened the last time Harry and I were in the same bed. Liam’s head turned towards me, I slowly shook my head at him, pleading for him to say no. I really shouldn’t have told him about that kiss. I knew Liam and I definitely knew how he could get. Daddy Direction, always trying to fix a problem and keep it on an even and serious level. In this case though, the last thing he was doing would be helping. I knew he was unaware of that, but I still couldn’t help but glare at the boy as he winked and a small smirk spread across his lips.