Chapter 4

Hi people! Sorry about the wait for this chapter. I was super super busy and it was really hard to find the time to write. Also having a massive case of writer's block was not helpful at all.

Buuuut here it is! I tried to make it longer than the others, but this was as far as I could go because I really thought the next events should be in the next chapter.

If you like it, then pleaasssseeee comment! Or vote, or do whatever you do. It just makes me smile so much when I hear your opinions and see that people have read my story.

Enjoy my lovies, xoxoxox

Oh and, this chapter is dedicated to the most amazing friend in the world, Cody! I love her to bits and she desperately wanted to be in the story, with Liam. So her character will be coming back and I dont know, might cause some troubles for Louis and Harry. We'll just have to wait and see ;)

My eyes flew open and I gasped for air. My throat was dry and my head felt heavy. The ground underneath my body was cold and moist. The light was very dim but it wasn’t hard for me to recognize where I was. I could so easily tell by the atmosphere, by the chilling feeling that was running up my spine and sending a shiver through my entire body. I tried lifting my torso from the floor with my arms, but as soon as I let my weight rest on my hands, they immediately began to tremble and my body fell back down to the cold floor with a thump. Get up Louis! I took in a long and uneasy breath. I tried again, this time focusing on nothing but lifting myself up. With more effort, I managed to sit up and curl my legs up to my chest, wrapping my arms protectively around myself. My head began to feel faint and I bit my trembling lip. Keep it together. Why was I here again? Where was Harry? He’s supposed to be here. He’s always been here in the other dreams.

“Harry?” My voice was quiet and croaky. I took in another breath and cleared my throat a little.

“Harry, where are you?” He has to be here, he’s supposed to. If he doesn’t come…. then IT will. My body tensed as I felt a cold presence behind me. I quickly turned to find nothing, just a wall. Oh shit, it already was here. Harry please come.

“Louis!’ I jumped at the sound of hearing my best friend’s reassuring voice, he was here!

“Over here Harry!” I had no idea where exactly ‘over here’ was… but I know Harry will find me. He always does.

“Louis, help! Please, I need you”

My body froze. I swallowed down hard on the fear that was burning inside me. This isn’t supposed to happen. Harry doesn’t need my help, I need his! I clenched my eyes shut as the same presence from behind me began to circle around me, causing goosebumps to arise on my skin. No, go away!

"Louis!" My body stiffened at the cry. I needed to get up. Why can't I move? Harry's obviously in danger, I need to get to him!

"LOUIS HURRY!"

God dammit Louis, get up! I placed my hands on the cold floor and used all my energy to push myself up enough to be standing up against the wall behind me. I hesitantly took a tiny step forward.

"Harry?"

What if I was too late? What if something or someone had him? I wrapped my arms tight around my stomach as the cold air whipped around me.

"Harry, please answer me!"

A shiver made its way up my spine and into my brain, at least that's what it felt like. My head felt light, I shook it. Focus Louis.