Chapter 3

Sorry it took me a while, I was reallllyyy busy. 
Anyway, if you're reading my story and you like it, please comment. It really boosts my confidence and gives me a reason to keep writing :) Thank you to everyone who has been reading, it means a lot!
OH AND... watch the video, it is absolutely amazing. Larry Stylinson is probably one of the most beautiful things on this planet!

Enjoy chapter 3 guysss,
Liv xoxox 

IMPORTANT: DO NOT TELL ME HARRY'S EYES ARE GREEN AND NOT BLUE, I ALREADY KNOW AND I'M SICK OF HEARING ABOUT IT SO I CHANGED IT SO YOU CAN ALL SHHHHHHHHHHH!

It’s 5pm and my stomach’s been rumbling for the past half hour, it’s practically screaming for food.

I opened the fridge for the third time today only to find the same block of cheese, half a carton of milk, some juice and leftovers that must’ve been there for so long, I couldn’t even tell what it was anymore. Note to self: buy some decent food.

Harry was spending the day at Niall’s which meant I had lost my personal chef and had to fend for myself.

He’d looked a little surprised when I’d turned down the offer to come along, telling him I had a stomach ache so it was probably best to stay in. He’d nodded and said he’d call later to check up on me. Typical.

I guess seeing Niall would have been nice and there definitely would have been some food, but I could really do with some alone time.

I strolled out of the kitchen and plonked myself down on the couch, bringing my hands up behind my head.

All day, I’ve been trying to get my thoughts around everything that’s been happening lately. And by that I mean this nonsense with Harry.

First there was that moment in the dark, then the car and on the couch. And of course those dreams. I know I’ve been telling myself to forget them and that they mean nothing, but they just feel so strange. Like when I wake, I feel almost sad, just because they’re over. They’re so different from any other dream I’ve had.

But thinking about it, it’s not just the things that happen, like Harry’s hand on my waist. Because I’m pretty sure they’re normal things to do, for us. I mean, Harry and I have always been quite touchy.

It’s what I feel when these things happen that’s making this so much more confusing! It’s a feeling I’ve certainly never felt before. It’s like….. shit, I don’t even know how to explain it. It’s so out of the ordinary for me. Every time Harry gets too close, or every time our eyes meet or even when he touches me something happens. Ugh. Does it make sense to feel safe and… and warm and complete, but uneasy and nervous and… helpless at the same time? Because I swear that’s the only way I can describe it. When Harry and I have one of our moments it just feels so right and this bubbly feeling of warmth and excitement builds up inside me. But it’s always accompanied by nerves, my head feels light and I just…. freeze. It's so bloody confusing!

Then there’s Harry himself. Somehow, and I’m not sure when, he’s just stepped into a new light. Even though he hasn’t changed at all, everything about him just looks so different. But in a good way. Like his eyes, I never noticed how green and... perfect they are! Just looking into them makes me feel faint. Almost.

And his smile. His bright and bubbly smile. It’s always been a cheerful smile, but now it seems like so much more. Like when I see those dimples and perfectly straight teeth, it’s like I know that as long as Harry’s happy, things are okay. It can turn anyone’s day from dull, to amazing!