Chapter 4- I Meet Cedric

Chapter 4

I Meet Cedric

Ginny and Hermione woke me up in the morning, and I felt like I hadn’t slept at all.

“Hurry Ashley, time to get ready!” Hermione said as I sat down. “Ginny and I are finished already.”

“Yeah yeah.” I muttered sleepily.

I stood up and grabbed the outfit I had prepared for the cup. I took a quick shower an dressed up in my outfit. It was a green t-shirt with a clover, some gray skinny jeans, a gray hoodie, a clover necklace, a silver and black  ring and black knee high converse. I added a bit of make-up and let my curls loose.

“Girls it’s time to-” Mrs. Weasley said as she opened the door. “Oh, you’re awake! Very well, come down for breakfast.”

We all came into the kitchen and I spotted the guys, all looking pale and drowsy, then I noticed Hermione and Ginny looked that way too. I wasn’t sleepy anymore, I was too excited because I will see Cedric in a bit.

“Why did we have to get up so early?” Ginny asked rubbing her eyes and sitting down.

“We’ve got a bit of a walk.” Mr. Weasley answered.

“Walk?” Harry said. “What, are we walking to the World Cup?”

“No, no, that’s miles away,” Mr. Weasley said smiling. “We only need to walk a short way. It’s just that it’s very difficult for a large number of wizards to congregate without attracting Muggle attention. We have to be very careful about how we travel at the best of times, and on a huge occasion like the Quidditch World Cup…”

“George!” said Mrs. Weasley sharply, making me jump startled.

“What?” asked George in a fake innocent tone.

“What’s that in your pocket?”

“Nothing!”

“Don’t you lie to me!”

Mrs. Weasley pointed her wand at George’s pocket and said “Accio!”

Several Ton-Tongue Toffees shot out of George’s pocket and flew to Mrs. Weasley’s hand.

“We told you to destroy them!” Mrs. Weasley said furiously. “We told you to get rid of the lot! Empty your pockets; go on, both of you!”

Oh damn! Wait… YEAH! I wandlessmagicked some of the candies into my hoodie pockets, I was trying for nobody to notice but Hermione did, and she gave me a disappointed look. Well, I can’t let the hard work go all to waste!

“We spent six months developing those!” Fred shouted as Mrs. Weasley had all the Ton-Tongue Toffees… or so she thought.

“Oh a fine way to spend six months!” she shrieked. “No wonder you didn’t get more O.W.L.s”

When we left the atmosphere wasn’t friendly at all. Mrs. Weasley was still pissed, so Fred and George didn’t even say goodbye.

“Well, have a lovely time,” Mrs. Weasley said as I followed the twins after I said goodbye. “and behave yourselves,” she added to the twins… I think. “I’ll send Bill, Charlie, and Percy slong around midday.” I heard Mrs. Weasley announce.

“Hey… I’ve got a surprise for you!” I told Fred and George as I finally caught up with them.

“And what is that?” George and Fred asked, curiosity all over their faces.

“I saved some candies... not much though, it was hard doing so without you two noticing.”

“Y- You what?” George asked as he and Fred stopped walking.