Not Losing Hope (Against Time Sequel)

GUYS somwthing happened! my WHOLE story was erased from wattpad and I swear I was about to cry! I don't know how much of it I have saved in this computes since I had changet to a laptop I no longer have. I'm so sorry! I swear I didn't erase it! I was so devastated when I realized what had happened! All of my work and effort suddenly gone.... hopefully everything is here.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own anything I JK Rowling's Saga. I only own my OCs.

NOT LOSING HOPE

Prologue

I’m Ashley Black a soon to be fourteen-year old witch. I got to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry with all of my friends and my boyfriend, Cedric. For the summer I’ve been staying with the Weasleys. They are a family of wizards that I met on my third-year… that was actually my first time in school.

So much has changed since last year, my name for starters. Last year I didn’t know my father so I used my mother’s surname, but now I know who my father is, Sirius Black. Everyone believes he’s some crazy murderer, but I can assure you he is not. Wormtail or Peter Pettigrew was the actual murderer. You see, he was an Animagus, so he had been hiding in his rat form while everyone thought my dad had killed him. They had sent my father to Azkaban, a prison in the magic world guarded by Dementors, those are horrible creatures, and trust me when I say you don’t want to meet one. My father however, is an Animagus too, so he escaped Azkaban and so we met…

I also found out I have a godfather, his name is Remus Lupin. He’s a werewolf! Can you believe it? I have a werewolf as a godfather, it’s so cool! He was childhood friend with my dad… but that’s another story.

Oh! I also have this cool type of magic called wandless magic, meaning of course I can use it without a wand. Want to know what’s so cool about it? That magic can’t be prohibited by the Ministry in the summer, so I have been having fun with it.

This summer we’ll be attending to the Quidditch Finals and I will meet up with Cedric there. Then we’ll go back to Hogwarts, and something’s telling me it’s going to be a year full of surprises… which not all will be nice.