Chapter 14

Chapter 14

It was the morning we were leaving, I didn't want to leave- here I had no responsibilities and I could be as free as I wanted and careless with my work and not worry about assignments.

I could be me.

Except for the intergalactic bitch constantly watching my every move. I was so paranoid for A's next text, I almost didn't sleep. We were told that before out flight we would get to see what an Italian shopping centre looked like- meaning we were going shopping (Mr. Styles doesn't want to think of it like that).

Once again I was sitting at the back of the coach with a less worried Aria, waiting to get to our final stop before the airport.

"Sky." She alerted me. I turned to her to let her know I was listening.

"Would you maybe come to a club with me?" She asked, she seemed hesitant and I'm not quite sure why.

"What type?" I questioned.

"Photography." She held her breath but I don't know what for.

"Yeah sure, why are you so nervous?" I replied. Aria calmed down and started breathing like a human again.

"I thought you would think I was weird." She didn't even seem like she was sure of her reason.

"Oh don't worry, I think you're weird anyways." I smirked. She playfully punched me, soon we arrived at the centre and I was eager to get off this bus.

The shopping centre wasn't that big but it was really nice. Outside it had a really cute sweet store.

"Sky we have to get some sweets." Aria yelled and dragged me to the entrance. The aroma inside was just too fantastic, it smelt like every type of goodie you could imagine. I picked up a bag of ABC letters (they are my favourite) and a back of strawberry sherbets.

I went to the counter and was greeted by an old man in a adorable pink outfit- they really fit the criteria here. I gave him the bags and he emptied out 150g of each into a little pink and white paper bag with kisses on them, he tied the top with a red bow and handed them to me.

"€3 please." He spoke in a very strong Italian accent. I handed over a few coins and he gave me a big smile.

"Thank you." I finished and then walked out of the store, I placed the sweets in my bag; Aria and I continued into the mall.

***

"So can you see you and Mike being friends?" Aria asked me as we searched through the never ending rail of shirts.

"Of course I can." She turned to look at me, as if she was trying to get me to elaborate more on the subject.

"I mean we get along great and he is tonnes of fun to be around. That's all I see him as- a friend." I clarified for her while choosing a grey tank top with 'VERONA' written on in shimmery italic letters.

"Oh ok." Aria replied seeming a little shocked that me and Mike could only be friends.

"What time is it?" I asked pulling out an ABC letter and popping it in my mouth.

"3:45. We have to be back at the coach by five." I sighed not really wanting to go back.

I purchased the garment and beanie with 'MALE' on the rim (which I soon figured out to be 'Bad' in Italian- who knew?) It was fairly cheap which was an added bonus since I only had a few hundreds worth of euros left (my mom asked for change!).

"I really don't want to go back." I complained putting my purse back into my bag. I took out my phone and saw a text off my mother.

From Mom:

Hey how are you today? We having a 'Welcome Home' dinner when you get back x

That's great, I can finally talk to my parents without them screaming at me or being half death.

To Mom:

Great I will text you when I am at the airport xox

Once it was sent I placed my phone back in my bag so Aria and I could go and eat.

A/N

I know it's short- don't kill me!I am just giving you updates so you guys stay active (I don't want to lose followers)

Thanks and I love you guys.

DEDICATION TO: @potgeter

GUESS THE SONG:

"Wish I knew back then what I know now, wish I could some how. Go back in time and maybe listen to my own advice."

Mwah.xxx

💗💚💙💛❤️💜

~Jadey6688