Chapter 5

Chapter 5

This was it, I made my way to English. Why do I feel like this, it's his fault he made this awkward, I mean he came to my house and he walked into my room when I could've been naked. Its him not me! I walked in quietly and took my seat next to Aria. I wasn't late nor was I early I just walked in with plenty time to spare.

"Hey." Aria smirked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Got early to see your favourite teacher?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Ew no! If anything he is my least favourite teacher." I scoffed getting my notebook out.

"Surreee." She elongated the 're' making me roll my eyes.

"Aria!" I snapped.

"Ok." She put her hands in the surrender position. "Maybe not." She muttered under her breath. I hate Mr. Styles, he has all the girls swooning and he thinks he can just parade around school like he owns the place. It's not fair that he invaded my safe haven. I just want this class to go quick and then I can go home.

Wait you dumb ass you have detention with him.

In that case I just want everything to go slow so I don't have to be in a room alone with him.

"Mrs. Marin are you paying attention?" I heard his deep voice. How long had I been in my own thoughts for? I turned to the clock and saw I had been daydreaming for like 10 minutes.

"Mrs. Marin?" He asked again.

"Yes I am." I snapped. He gave me a blank look making me glare at him, he flipped me off and went back to writing shit on the board.

"What was that?" Aria asked smirking.

"Nothing." I shrugged.

***

Unfortunately class had gone quite quick and I was no sitting in the same classroom alone with Mr. Styles.

I pulled out my notebook and started doodling again.

After about 20 minutes I was pulled away from my squiggles by a raspy voice.

"You were right." I heard him say.

"What?" I snapped looking up from my not-so-much of a masterpiece.

"You were right." He repeated. "I never should've gone to your house, it was an invasion of privacy and I'm sorry."

"Yeah, you also shouldn't of told my mother about the detention." I spat. He was apologising now and he didn't mention the secret telling to my mother.

"No I am not sorry about that." He voice got deeper signalling that he was pissed off.

"You had no right to tell her! I am going to be in so much trouble because of you, and the fact that the teacher told her and not me has just made it worse!" I shouted. It was true, my mom will scold me and not speak to me for days but it's like that anyway cause she is always working.

"I'm not apologising for that." He stated quite clearly if I do say so, it was with no emotion and no hit of annoyance in his voice.

"Well you should!" I glared at him.

"You know what?" He asked rhetorically but I decided to answer to piss him off further more.

"What?!" I shouted.

"I don't want to speak to you right now, get out of my face!" Rude much?

"Gladly." I spat. Why do I always leave this classroom like this?

I gathered all my things and left the building.

***

I finally reached home after practically running outbid that building. I opened the door and announced my presence but no one said anything back meaning I was alone.

Sighing, I ran up stairs and flopped on my bed exhausted. I looked at my phone to see I had a message off Shay.

From Shay:

Hey, want to go 2 a club 2moz night? just you and me :-) xxx

I thought about and then considered all the harm it would do- none!

To Shay:

Yeh sure! pick me up at 9 ;-) xxxxxx

She didn't reply after that, I switched my phone off and slowly started to drift off to sleep.

A/N

Heyyyy guys?!?!? is this long? I hope it is!!!!!! I am trying but it's jut hit working!!!! :-( xxxxxxxxxxx

SHOUT OUT TO:

@vannarose

@NoeliaRomero2

@chelseatomlinson99

@Cookies_Monsterrr

@Rah_Rah_Sara

@mackenzie3695

@alexus_julian

@Cookiegirl911

@idkclaudine

@xo_julia_ox

@charlielburton

@adriannaosborne1D

@Nour_B_Mortada

@jennaleigh011

@ZehraMacktoom

@strawberrylover77889

@jordynhansen1

@peppers13

Sorry if I missed you!!!!!

Mwahh.xx

💜💗💚💙❤💛

~Jadey6688