Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"SKYYYYYY!!!!!! COME DOOOWWNN!" I heard my mothers voice come from the kitchen.

I groaned and swung my legs around the side of my bed. Fuck this what is she doing?

I stomped downstairs as listened to my mother talking to some one? I looked round and who was in my kitchen?

Mr. Styles

"What's he doing here?" I snapped pointing towards him.

"He is your teacher, show some respect." My mother snapped towards me.

"Fine. What's my teacher doing here?" I asked politely this time.

"I came to give you this." I knew he had been staring at me this whole time, I was wearing material shorts and a low cut vest top to sleep in. Mr. Styles handed me a piece of paper which I recognised as my history homework which was due today, I must have left it when I swiftly exited detention.

"Thanks." I mutter taking the paper and folding it.

"Skylar go and get dressed while I talk to Mr. Styles." My mother said pointing to the stairs. I think she was pissed at me? I don't know why all I did was call that asshole a 'he' isn't that what he is?

I ran up the stairs and took out some stuff. I slipped on some lacy underwear and tied my hair in a messy bun. I slid the eyeliner pencil under my eye and added mascara then some light pink lip gloss. I got my bag together and then went to put some clothes on, I got my green wash down shorts, my grey tank with '83' on it, I put on my yellow and teal Nikes, my blue superdry hoodie my rose earrings and my bracelet then my necklace. I picked up my phone and put it in my pocket.

I turned the door to see someone standing there.

"How long have you been standing there?" I snapped at him.

"Since you put your trainers on." He smirked.

"What are you doing here?" I snapped.

"Your mom left and told me to check on you."

"That's not what I meant. What are you doing in my house?" I spat.

"Handing you your work."

"Couldn't you have done that at school instead of showing up at my house?" I snapped, he started taking steps towards me so his height towered above me making him more intimidating.

"Well, I thought you may of needed it. Besides your mother needed to know am why you wouldn't be home tonight."

That's when I choked.

"You had no right to tell my mother that." I shouted.

"She had the right to know!"He retorted.

"No she didn't, you shouldn't of told her that what were you thinking?" I spat. He was about a few inches away now.

"She is your mother she did need to know." He shouted. I was pissing him off, I could feel his warm breath fan out of my mouth.

"You had no right to turn up at my house." I whispered.

He didn't say anything, he just breathed heavily his eyes never leaving my face. Mr. Styles licked his lips and looked down to mine.

I needed to get out of this situation.

"This is bullshit!" and with that I ran out the room and down the stairs. I knew he would follow me however I couldn't leave if he was still in my house.

He followed me down and I opened the front door motioning for him to get the fuck out of my house. He got out and stepped into his Range Rover.

When he was gone, I locked the door and then made my way to school.

This was gonna be fun.

A/N

Hey thanx for reading this! check out my others!!!!! :-) xx

SHOUT OUT TO:

@vannarose

@NoeliaRomero2

@chelseatomlinson99

@Cookies_Monsterrr

@Rah_Rah_Sara

@mackenzie3695

@alexus_julian

@Cookiegirl911

@idkclaudine

@xo_julia_ox

@charlielburton

@adriannaosborne1D

@Nour_B_Mortada

Mwahh.xx

💜💗💚💙❤💛

~Jadey6688