Chapter 32

Chapter 32

"Finally its happening, I have been buzzing for this all week." I exclaimed to my mother as I packed the remaining things in my suitcase.

"Am I going to have to convince you to go to sleep or are you going to bounce on my bed like you did when you were younger?" She remarked. I laughed and threw the shirt I was currently folding at her.

"Yeah you're going to have to force me to sleep." I said rather sarcastically.

"I would've thought so since you spent most of the day sleeping." She pointed out. It was true, I had been sleeping all day; it was the holidays so I didn't have to worry about homework or A getting to me, the winter air really tires and I haven't slept properly in weeks. Of course I was going to sleep. It is Saturday and we leave for Hawaii tomorrow- we come back just in time for Christmas since my mother insists we must spend it with my father. As you can probably predict, I didn't like that idea very much.

Finally, I finished packing all of the things I need to take and zipped up my suitcase. I put it next to the door, ready to go and turned on Netflix.

"How about some Pretty Little Liars?" My mother asked flicking through.

"Sure." I agreed, I wasn't going to let some wannabe A stop me from watching one of my favourite shows. We, once again, lay on the bed and watched TV. I heard my phone vibrate on the side of my bed so I picked it up and unlocked it.

From Aria:

Have fun in Hawaii, miss and love you x

I smiled and typed a quick reply, then turning off my phone so I didn't receive any other messages and then turned my focus back to the program.

***

"Can we have your flight information ma'am?" The desk clerk asked. We are just checking in for out flight with Virgin Atlantic. My mother handed the man our information while I was weighing the bags- we were under our weight limit- fantastic.

"Here are your boarding passes, have a nice flight." He said. We thanked him and walked off.

"Do you want to go through security straight away?" My mother asked. I nodded and we walked over towards security.

Luckily, we got through security with no problems- after everything with A I was almost sure something was going to happen but luckily the evil bitch didn't do anything that could jeopardise this for me.

I looked through Duty Free for a bit and brought some nice perfume and a new lipstick. We then went to the lounge bar and got some dinner. I ordered a coke and a pepperoni pizza where as my mother ordered a glass of wine and some fish dish that was named something fancy. In all honesty, I did give her a stern look when she ordered the alcohol since she had been on at my father but I guess its two different things. My mother is having a drink with a meal (otherwise known as drinking in moderation) unlike my father who was practically breathing vodka.

"I'm just going to the bathroom." I announced, standing up from my seat. Once I was finished on the toilet I washed my hands and looked at myself in the mirror. I was clad in some old ripped jeans, a black vest top and a flannel. My dark eyes were rimmed with bags and my face as pale- thank god I am going to sunny Hawaii. I finished up and returned to my seat to find a plate of delicious pizza.

After we ate, we at last boarded the plane. I sat in my seat and waited for the plane to take off.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome aboard the flight AF6 XTL to Hawaii, the skies are clear and we should be taking off in about 10 minutes. Our full journey will take 17 hours with a brief lay over in LA where you can enjoy a nice hot meal complimentary of Virgin Atlantic. So please sit back, relax and enjoy. Thank you for flying with Virgin Atlantic." I closed my eyes and put in my headphones falling asleep to the loud humming of the engines.

***

"This is amazing." My mother exclaimed gazing around the hotel lobby, it is a beautiful open space the leads out into the garden near the pool and beach. We got our keys and were lead to our room. Inside the room was a small lounge area with a sofa and a television, the was a kitchen area right behind the sofa. Off to the left was an open door showing the bathroom and off to the right were two rooms, one my mother and one mine. I looked at the time, it was 07:45pm.

"Shall we get changed and then go down and get some dinner?" I asked my mother while taking our luggage into our bedrooms.

"Yeah sure, I'll go in the shower first then." She said getting out her shower things and slipping in, closing the door.

After I had unpacked and showered, I picked out an outfit. I decided on a long, flowy, white, spaghetti-strapped dress and some white-silver strapped sandals. I left my hair in all its wavy-naturalness and put on some makeup.

"Ready?" My mother asked walking into my room. I nodded and grabbed my small clutch containing some money and my phone. "You look gorgeous."

"As do you mother." I complimented back. We linked arms and made our way to the restaurant.

We walked down laughing and chatting and waited patiently in line for a seat in the restaurant. Finally, a nice lady came over and seated us. After our mouth-watering meal, I excuse myself for a minute to go to the bathroom when I came back my stomach dropped out of my body.

"Oh Skylar look who's here too." My mother said turning around to greet me. I looked at him, he looked flushed and uneasy. It can't be, it simply can't be.

"Hi Mr. Styles."

A/N

So this is a really short chapter which is kinda a filler with a plot twist ending... and I'm waffling. Anyways I have finally got my new computer so this is how I am updating. I hope you all had an amazing Christmas.

DEDICATION TO: @Priya2210

GUESS THE SONG:

'Through the wire, through the wire, through the wire I'm watching her dance. Dress is catching the light.'

~Jadey6688