prom night (prom part 2)

lisa pov

here we where Friday night it is 5:00pm and I have too pick up Lauren in a hour and I'm so scared not to take Lauren to prom but cause of dani she keep sending me stuff like.

dani: you batter watch your back Clark (a/n Lisa's last name in this is Clark, Dani's is Carmen, and Lauren's is cimorelli and Chris is Lisa sister, kath is Dani's, and Amy is Lauren's)

I know I can take dani I'm just woirred about lauren good thing chris my sister going to be working the prom hopefully dani sisiter is too.

as I was getting readey my phone when off.

dani: you ready for tonight clark

lisa: sure camren

after that I just put my phone down and got my dress. My  dress is red and I'm going to be where a black fluffy thing because it kind of cold. lauren is whereing a red dress with a white fluffy thing.

after i got ready with all my makeup and stuff I cheked the time crap its 5:45pm crap I should call lauren and tell her I'm going to be late.

on the phone with lauren

lauren: hey lise whats up

lisa: hey lauren I was just calling to tell I'm running a little late to pick you up

lauren: oh it ok I'm not done getting ready anyways

lisa: ok will I text you when I'm here

lauren: ok cool c ya

lisa: bye

after I hung up I stated hading to my car.

"chris I'm leaving, your going to be working the prom right" I said to my sister.

"yeah lise I m- oww you look really cute" chris said.

"thanks" I said.

"no problem, but yeah I am working prom,why" she asked.

"i was just asking, but anyways I have too go c ya at prom" I said walking out.

"ok tell lauren I said hi" chris said\ yelled at me. she knows lauren because she works at my school. so dose dani's sister.

so I whent on my to lauren's house ones I got to I texted her.

lisa: I'm here

lauren: ok I'm still getting ready lol amy will open the door and entertain you

lisa: ok lol see you soon

then I walk up too lauren door and knocked on it and amy opened it.

"hey amy" I said. good thong amy gos to my school and i know her.

"hey lisa come in lauren should be down soon" amy said letting me in.

"ok cool, so your not going to prom" I asked.

"no my date flaked on me" she said looking down

"oh my sorry amy, who was it is you don't mind me asking" I asked

"no its cool I don't mind, it was alex camren" she said. crap dani brother, hopefully that means dani not going.

"oh sorry again" I said.

"its alright, look lauren come down" amy said and I looked up and wow is all I can say.

"uh lisa are you ok" amy asked me.

"lisa" I hered lauren say but words can't come out.

"i I" was all I colud say.

"laur I think u broke her" amy said to lauren.

"i can fix that" lauren said back. uh oh what she going to do. I feelt soltf lip on my chek.

"uh what" I said lauren and amy juscheckedullytk
"Come on where going to be late" Lauren said pulling me out the door.

"Wow no limou" Lauren said.

"I- I don't know you wanted a limou" I said scared.

"Chill lise I was kidding" she said jokey.

When we walk to my car I opened the car do for her and moved to the either sind of the car and got the rose out of my pokit and go in.

"Uh this is for you" I said giving her the rose.

"Aww thanks Lisa" she said. And I drove to prom.

Ones we got there we take pics and talk to friends good thing Dani wasn't there. After I drove us too Lauren's.

"Thanks for tonight Lisa I had a lot of fun" Lauren said getting ready to get out.

"Yeah me too Lauren" I said smiling.

"Maybe we can do it again sometime" she said.

"Yeah maybe" I said back.

"Will goodnight Lise" Lauren said kissing my cheek and getting out.

"Goodnight laur" I said. Then I want home to dreamed about tonight.

(A

sup guys hope you liked it, anyways um if you like this 2 part stories then let me know and maybe on 3 day weekends I will make 3 part stories so let me know. Hope this one is long enough let me know if you like long stories. Comment and like if you want too or if u have ideas ily -Hailey)