teacher

Lisa pov (a/n lisa and Lauren are not related in this)
So I was siding at my desk waiting for 2nd class to stat and for my girlfriend to walk in who is also my student the bell rang and all of my students walk in accept Lauren and this kid name jack who is the star quarterback on the schools football team and I known he likes Lauren I waited like 2 min to seen if then where coming  but they didn't so I stared the class on there assignment.

"Ok class today you have to wright a tow page report on anything you want" I said sitting at my desk about 5 mins later I hered the class door open and I look to see how it was... And guess It was Lauren and jack great and they where laughing and distracting my class.

"Cimorelli, scottson please take you're sits and start you're work you are 10 mins late andi dealt that you have a pass now start writing you tow page report"  said sternly and Lauren look at me with apologetic eyes but I didn't care at this point I was just so mad.

"Umm miss Carter what is the report about" Lauren ask sitting at her desk.

"Who about why you where late miss Cimorelli" I said and she just got to work about 30mins want by and the ball range.

"All right kids if you are finished with you're report please turn it in if you not finished it is homework" I said dismissing them.

"Lisa I'm so-" Lauren was going to say

"It's miss Carter we are at school Lauren and go to you're next class if I want to known why you where late I will read your report" I said and she just walk out.
------------------------------------------------
After school I was driving home and I seen Lauren walking home would I give her a ride I mean I good girlfriend would.

"Hey you need a rid" I asked pulling up next to her .

"Yeah I guess" she said gitting in the car.

"Look lisa I'm sorry" Lauren said as I started diveing again.

"Why where you last any was and why where you with jack" I asked.

"Ok so last night my mom and dad got in a dig fight and 1st class I was upset and he was just there helping me" she said.

"I'm sorry Lauren but why didn't you come to me" I said putting me hand on her lag and she just shrugged.

"Do you want to come to my house" I asked she nod yes.

When we got to my house we want to my room and Lay down Lauren layed on her side I ramed my aerms around her.

"I love you" said in she ear and she flip over in my aerms.

"I love you too" she said kissing me then we want to sleep.

(A/n who would want this to be a book like and  comment if you do.)