waking up with her

Lauren pov

I wake up and fillet same one wrap there arms around me I trained around and seen lisa "good morning cutie" she said and I  lened in and kissed her and she kissed back "no now it's a good morning" I said and she chuckled "I love you" she whispered "I love you too" I said then she tried to get up but I polled her back down "were do you think you are going" I whispered in her ear  "I'm going the bathroom and to make breakfast" she said "no stay here with me" I trined me grip a little "come on babe let me go" she wined "mmm... No" and I started kissing her neck "Lauren stop let me go or  I'm going to pee on you" she said and with that I let she go and she was off. After a little bit off sitting there I smiled food so I went to see what she was cooking I wrap my arms around her stomach "what you makin" I asked and she chuckled at the way I asked "pancakes, bakin, and eggs" she answered I hummed to and answers and started treling kiss down her neck and started ruding her stomach and she droed as if she was in pann but it fillet good to be ruded "dose you're stomach hurt baby" I asked "yeah a little it's probably because I haven't eat thing to worry about" then she polled my head down and kissed me I polled a way and asked "are you sure" "mmhh" she humed back and kissed me again but this time she polled way "go sit down it's ready I will make your plate" she said "ok thank you" I said and kissed her cheek and she said " your welcome" and I sit down at the tadel and shortly after she come in with are plants and we at the dlish breakfast she made.