where can she be

Lisa POV
"What do you mean you don't known where she is" I yelled at dani because of her and her stupid boy friend Lauren is gone, my little sister, my best friend, my girlfriend just gone if dani Would of stopped eating studies face she would be here.

"I don't known lisa me and Jackson was talk then I want to tell her some thing and she was gone" dani said

"Yeah you guys where just talking, was there any one you guys known that might not like lauren" I asked.

"Well there is that guy name coda that gos to our school that I herded he don't like lauren" dani said.

"Lisa come here please" mom and dad said.

"Yeah" I said walking down the stars.

"We called the cops they said that there are liking for Lauren for 24 hours after that they will stop" mom and dad said.

"OK thanks I'm going to go for a walk" I said walking out the door. will i was walking past this old a banded house I herded screening that sounded like Laurens so I walk I little past it the called the cops.

" hello this is lisa Cimorelli I thing I  found my sister Lauren Cimorelli" I said to the cops and gave them and address to the house.

"Ok lisa I'm sending cops your way just stay pit and on the phone" one of the girl said.

Like ten min later the cops come and I showed them the house and there went in.

I herded the cops and then I seen Lauren run out of the house.

"Lisa,lisa you found me" she yelled run in my reams.

"Of course I did baby girl are you ok did he hurt you" I said hold her.

"Yeah but I'm ok now that I'm with you, I love you lisa" she said in my neck

"I love you to Lauren now let's go home" I said kissing her.

(A/n thank you to NNHUNJ for suggesting this one shot and thank for commenting and like all my one shots. Like and comment if you like this one shots or if you have suggestions. -hays)