jelley laur

Lauren pov

Lisa and dani have been spending a lot of time to gather lately I don't really care if then spend time together but lisa don't make time for me anymore and anytime we do have plans to hang out she been going to hang out with dani instead like they can invite me too or I wouldn't mind if dani hangs out with us sometimes. I mean I don't know why I'm worried lisa wouldn't cheat on me. My thoughts were interrupted when I here lisa and dani go though the door "haha yeah that part was funny" lisa said to dani I didn't feel like talking to them so I just woked past them up the stairs to my room.

Lisa pov

Me and dani just got back from the moves we were talking when Lauren woked by us "oh hey laur" I said to Lauren but she just keep woking to her room"humm what is her problem" I hered dani said "I don't know but I'm going to find out" I said and woked to her door I try to open it but it was locked so I knocked "who is it" Lauren asked she sounded like she was crying "it's me laur" I said then I heard she woking to the door "what do you want" she said when she opened the door "umm can I come in" I asked "why I thought you were hanging out with dani" she said so that what this is about I thought "I was but know I went to hang out with you" I said "no you can't just keep jumping from dani to me you need to pick" Lauren said wait what Lauren think I'm cheating on her with dani I mean I have been spending alot of time with dani but I would never cheat on Lauren "goodbye lisa" Lauren she trying to shut the door in my face but I stopped she "Lauren wait what to you mean by I can't just keep jumping from you and dani and that I need to pick" I said she brethren in and moved so I can go in her room and sat on her bed I want i sat with she "I mean you have to pick me or dani" and is with this girl "so who is going to be lisa" she said and I just laughed and she look at me like I was crazy I reach for the back of she neck and leaned in and kissed her it was a sweet kiss when I pulled away she pulled me back for another one and I smiled in to it and so did she "so did that answer you're question" said putting away "yes" she said "sorry I got so jealous" she said "it's ok you cute when you're jealous" said and then kissed she again.