vii

Friday made everyone happy. Considering that there was a field trip today also, Bella woke up at seven. She usually woke at eight and left at eight-thirty. Their field trip was a to an inside skating rink, so Bella put on some skinny jeans, a white Jack Daniels shirt. She also took Kyle's oversized hoodie, and her white converse. She put gloves on her hands, and a beanie.

Lexi was sitting in the cold spring weather, waiting for Bella. It'd had rained and it was super cold outside. "Let's go!" Lexi said, feeling the drizzle of the rain on her bare hands. She slipped her gloves on and got into Bella's car.

They sang along to songs that played on the radio and complianed about the songs they didn't like.

Reaching school was the best because they were the first people there, and to get on the bus. "If they ask, our parents made us leave early."

Maben got on the bus startled by their presence. "You guys are here a little early."

"Our parents didn't want us to be late, so we left early." Bella answered.

"Justin, you sit in the back since you can control the kids. Please?" Maben asked as Justin got on the bus in sweatpants, his black high-top Supras, a white t-shirt and a Varisty jacket over it. Zack and his football friends were next to get on.

"Dude, you played football?" Zack asked Justin, as Justin sat across from Bella and Lexi in the one-person seat. Justin nods with a smile on his face, and takes out his backpack that he pulled out a notebook. He wrote something and put it back. "Could you stay for practice after school? If you have a Varisty jacket, you have to be proud of your team."

"Yeah, we won the all-stars. I made the tiebreaking touchdown."

"Impressive!" Lexi exclaimed. Bella was too caught up in how Justin looked like a teenager to compliment him on his football skills.

○○○

The building was big, and it was just the twelfth grade so it wasn't that packed. In a line, everyone got their skates, but Justin had his own. "You played hockey?" Bella asked, noticing his personal skates at a team number on them.

She sat down next to Justin, as she put her rented skates on. "Yeah. I was born and raised in Canada. I was obsessed with the Toronto Maples Leafs. They made me want to play hockey so I tried but I thought football was better."

"Then you've got to help but skate. I haven't been skating since I was five." Bella giggled, tying her skates up tight. Lexi's were already tied since Zack did it for her. "Wait Lex!"

"No! Zack is helping me skate."

"But you kno-"

"No I don't, Bell shut up!" Lexi glared, and Justin chuckled.

"She likes Zack." Justin clarified, Bella chuckling too.

"I can see."

The two stood up, and the walked on the blades in the doors to the ice skating rink. Justin sped off meeting Maben across the ice skating rink. He told her something, and met back with Bella. "Let's go." Justin held out his hand, and a Kimmy shrieked because Zack sped past her quickly. Justin grabbed Kimmy's hand and the two girls linked arms with Justin.

"You guys ever watch hockey?" Justin asked.

They glanced at each other, and shook their heads. Justin laughs. "Just push your feet. Like that." Justin pointed to the other kids skating, and Justin let go of the two girls. Kimmy and Bella linked arms, forgetting what Justin said.

"You guys are punks." Justin gave them a little push, and the pushed themselves, also holding onto each other as if they were going to die. Justin laughed hard, and skated away.

"I think I'll be in the arcade." Kimmy held onto the wall, and left Bella.

"Bella, reocord this." Lexi whispered. "Zack is about to catch me."

Bella sighed pulling out her phone. It took her a while to to get it to video record, and when she pressed record, Justin came across the screen dancing silly. Bella stopped the video and starts laughing hysterically, and Justin linked her arms. "Kimmy went to the arcade?"

"Yeah."

"Look. I'll be by you the whole time, all you gotta do is-"

"Justin! Watch out!"

Zack and his friends came falling toward Justin. Justin didn't move in time, and he fell on the ice with Bella.

"Justin! Bella!" Lexi exclaimed, and Bella opened her eyes to see she was laying on top of Justin with Zack lying on top of her.

"I think I'll go to the arcade with Kimmy." She said sheepishly looking up at Lexi.

٭٭٭٭

Awwww flubbernuggets!!! Look at the gif, that's the silly dance Justin did <3

I know that xBiebahhFevaax will love this chapter so it's dedicated to her!!

Vote & Comment