iv

Justin stood there talking to Casey, telling him that Lexi and Bella have some personal issues going on and that they shouldn't play today. Justin's persuasive ways got Coach Casey to let them off the hook. "Thanks Justin." Bella whispered, sighing.

"No problem. If you girls need anything, I'll be helping the team." Justin smiled, Lexi nodding. By that time they were all outside, the two girls went under the bleachers where there was shade.

"I think you owe Justin an explaination. A little white lie." Lexi offered, and Bella sighs.

"Me and Kyle said some specific stuff. Nothing can cover up the truth. If you want you could tell him." Bella sighed, Lexi standing up. She heard Lexi call Justin's name, and it took more then ten minutes for Lexi to come back. "He said he won't tell anyone."

○○○

Maben met up with Justin in her classroom, him not knowing what she wanted. "Look Justin. One of my students are slacking and she used to be the perfect A student. She's now all C's and D's. I think you know Bella, could you tutor her? I know you're good at language arts, you basically don't even need to be here."

"I'd love to help." Justin agreed happily.

"Great. Just let me get Bella," Maben muttered, grabbing her phone. She dialed the office's number and soon an announcment was being made.

"Arabella Domenico, please report to Mrs. Maben's classroom." Justin sat down watching as Bella walked through the door minutes later, cluelessly.

Glancing at each other, Maben spoke up. "Justin, I think it'll be best if you tell her."

٭٭٭٭

Nothing really to say here other than I found the password to my old Wattpad account. It's @MonalisaMasterpiece. It used to be @NiallStyless but I changed it haha.

Comment and Vote