xi

Bella wasn't so happy when she arrived to school. Her father had woken up but she didn't visit him once yet, she's supposed to today. "Hey, did you go to Florida?" Bella asked Justin as they walked through the hall.

"No. I-I accidentally got drunk with my college buddy." Justin scratched his neck.

"Ah," Bella nods, walking toward the library.

"Wait, why?"

"Then I don't have to go see my dad."

"Yes you do. Bella don't do that. If he insults you then you leave, but give it a try?"

Bella sighs and nods. "I'll go during my free period and lunch."

○○○

"Justin Bieber, please report to the office. Thank you."

Bella caught Justin glance as he walked in the office and she walks out the school. Justin walks in the office, the principal taking him into her office quickly. She sits him in a chair, and sits across from him. "Do you know why you're here?'

"N-No. Not really." Justin said nervously.

"Arabella Domenico and Alexis Rainy. You're too close to them. You're here to learn to teach, not become best friends with the students here. You could lose your job." She explained, Justin's eyes widening. He was about to answer when the bell rings. "I've got to supervise lunch. See you around."

"This." Justin chuckles bitterly. "This is complete bullshit."

Instead of Justin going back to class, he leaves. When he does he sees Bella standing by her car. "You didn't leave yet?" He asked, going to his car. He doesn't care what principal ignorant ass said, he cares about Bella more than this student teacher job.

"Yeah, I-I don't think I'm ready to see him again. I mean if he comes home, I have no choice b-but-"

"Bella. He is your father, you've known him your whole life. You know he loves you deep inside." Justin said confidently, while caressing Bella's cheeks with his thumbs. Bella had grabbed hold of his hands and she let them fall, still holding them. What is she doing? Don't tell me she's doing what I think she's doing!

Before Justin could stop anything, Bella hugged him tightly. Oh thank goodness.

"Will you go?" Justin asked.

"Yeah." Bella sighed in relief. "But where are you going?"

"I-I think I might lose my job."

Bella pulled away from the hug, and looked up at him. "Why?"

"Because of this." Justin said, removing Bella's hands from his waist. "Principal Lockhart thinks I'm getting too close to you and Lexi. She said I'm here to learn how to teach not to become best friends with students. It was a surprise when she told me I could lose my job."

"S-So we can't talk to each other?"

Justin noticed the sadness in her voice, and immediately felt bad. "No, no. We can still talk but we can't keep hugging each other, a-and telling each other our personal lives. I can't keep going to the hospital with you, or-or-"

"I-I get it Justin. I'll see you seventh period." Bella patted his shoulder, and got in her car.

Justin sat in his car, replaying a part of Lexi's speech, again.

You communicate with Zack like he's your best friend from a frat party. The way you dress, tells you don't want to be a student teacher. Either someone or something is forcing you to do this Justin. You don't want to be a teacher, you can tell by the way you give Maben excuses and the first day you came in sweats and was on twitter the whole time.

Justin sighed. "Lexi's right. I don't want to be a student teacher."

٭٭٭٭

Really nothing to say here other than I've gotten over 200 reads almost 300 already! 43 votes but that's enough to satisfy me haha. My other stories had massive reads and votes so I'll try to get some more!

Vote & Comment