v

Bella sat across from Justin, listening him ramble on about different books and how and why they're set up the way they are.

"Bella, you're not paying attention. I know you aren't, what's going on?" Justin asked, closing the book that was currently in his hand. "There's ten minutes left, and we can stay after school if you want."

"No, I'm okay. Really."

"No you aren't. I was a teenager just like you, it's easy for me to see when someone is hiding something." He poked her side, making her smile a bit.

"It's my dad." She sighed. "He told me I was a mistake after I told him he should lay down because he was drunk. Me, Kyle, Jake, and my mom all thought it was a druken mistake, but it wasn't. A week after that, I knocked down a vase, he called me a name and called me a disgrace to the Domenico Family and called me another mistake." Bella explained, tears brimming in her eyes. She chuckles bitterly, "I-I'm sorry."

"It's okay. You need to forget about your past and focus on your future. I wouldn't be standing here right now if I didn't let go of my horrible past." He said, diverting his eyes elsewhere after he realize what he said.

"What happened to you?"

"N-Nothing."

"Tell me, I won't tell anyone. You know my secret, can I at least know something about you other than the fact you look eighteen." Bella giggled with Justin, and he wipes his hand across his face.

"I-I was a horrible person starting from age sixteen. My parents turned to drugs after I was born but they were caught with heroine and crack cocaine," Justin huffed out, and closed his eyes. "M-My parents told them I was capable of living on my own a-and it was hard out there. Being sixteen and alone with no family around. S-So I went out late at night to get some snacks from the corner store, and some guys not too older than me tried stealing the money I had." Justin paused.

"I pulled a move on them they weren't expecting and I was accepted into a gang. I was desperate for money, a-and I ended up shooting someone who, luckily, lived and I did drugs also. I smoked joints, got stoned with every other stoner at a party. The most that fucked me up in my past were the girls I loved. There was one girl, Ella. She was a stripper who my friend ordered for my birthday party, but she was forced into stripping so I helped her. We fell in love, b-but it turned out she didn't love me. She wanted my money." Justin sniffed, keeping himself from crying in front of a girl.

"I decided to start my life all over, continue with high school and then moved down to Washington for college. It's been great without all that past drama, a-and what were we talking about?" Justin asked, his eyes red.

"You can cry, I won't judge you." Bella smiled softly, getting up to hug Justin. The bell rings, and they pull apart. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"See ya!" Justin waved.

○○○

Bella arrived home with Jake and Kyle behind her. She was still mad at Kyle and Jake made her life easierby giving her support. "Bella! C-Could you take me to the park today?" Jake asked sheepishly looking at the ground.

"You're old enough to go by yourself."

"B-But I need you there."

"Why are you so embarrassed a- you have a date don't you?" Bella stopped walking and turned around to her eleven year old brother. "Aw, Jake why didn't you just say so?"

"Because I knew you'd act like this. Could you please take me near four?" Jake asked smiling a little. Bella nods with a big smirk plastered on her face. She goes upstairs, throws her things by her closet, and goes to her closet to find different clothes to change into.

٭٭٭٭

I'm sooooo bored that I'm just updating randomly. I'll stop though haha cause then it'll ruin the story. But most likely I'll be posting vi(six) today too. I'm literally posting 5 in the morning so yeah I'll update again <3