xxv

"A month. I can't believe it was a month." Bella whispered. "But I find it great how our one month anniversary is the same day I graduate!"

Alexis nudged her side and laughed. "I'm so happy! It's my anniversary next week, with Ryan. What are you and Justin doing?"

"It's a surprise once again." Bella giggled. "After graduation, he's taking me to his college so he could visit the dean. Then he'll try to get us in that college so we can be together in the same college, then it's to our surprise."

"Well, get dolled up tomorrow. Don't wear heels to graduation though." Lexi advised, stuffing popcorn into her mouth. It was six at night, and they were watching reruns of Family Guy. Lexi was lugging around in her panties and tank top, while Bella was in Grayton sweatpants and Justin's old football hoodie. "Go get some juice please?"

"Sure, lazy." Bella laughs, getting up from the couch. "Lexi, what kind?"

Lexi's heavy footsteps were heard. Bella walks in the hallway holding up the drinks when the door opens. Justin and Ryan look at them laughing, Bella jumping in front of Lexi spreading her arms wide. "Both of you, turn around." Bella demanded, both of them turning around. Lexi sprints upstairs, Ryan following her.

"And you," Justin smiles. "Why are you guys in our apartment?"

"We were bored. We thought you guys were here, then Lexi got a little too comfortable." Bella explains. Justin wraps his arms around Bella's waist, and towers over her. He plants a kiss on her lips, and the kiss continues once Bella bites down on his already swollen lip. Justin leads her to the couch, and Justin wanted the hoodie that she had on, gone.

"C-Can I?" Justin asked, tugging at the hem. She pondered on it, and shook her head. "Why?"

"B-Because, I don't li-"

"You're insecure? Bella, in gym you were in a-"

"Justin, you don't understand." Bella sighs. Picking her up, he carries her to his room. He lays her down softly, and removes the hoodie, revealing her bare top with only a bra, and a horrid scar on top of her left breast, it looked new. "Justin, I-"

"Who did it?" Justin was super mad that she hadn't told him.

"It's nothing, plea-"

"Arabella, tell me who did it?" Justin hovered over her, grasping her arms. She whimpered, pushing his body away from her. He collapses next to hers. Before Justin could utter a word, Bella grabs her hoodie and runs out the door. "Bella!"

The sound of the door slamming made Lexi come out of Ryan's room, and look around frantically. She ran down the stairs behind Bella, and ran for her. Ryan looked at Justin and watched as he sadly slammed his door. Ryan pushes it open, and stands at the doorway. "What happened?"

Justin grumbles in response, his head buried in his pillow. "Our anniversary is tomorrow, a-and she's mad at me."

"When you get mad the old you comes out, Justin. You need to control that." Ryan advised, shutting off the light and walking out the door. Something sparks in Justin's mind, and his eyes widen. He pulls out the phone, and he calls Bella's mom.

○○○

Bella wakes up due to her parents and brothers voices. "Happy anniverdary and graduation day, Bella!" All four of them yelled, flashing pictures and a cake in her father's hand. Bella sits up, smiling widely at her family.

"You get whatever you want for breakfast honey, but this is for you." Holly hands Bella an evelope, while Jake and Kyle hug her tightly. They run out, and Bella opens the heart sticker covered envelope to see sloppily adorable handwriting.

Bella,

Babe, I'm sorry. You know I like you a lot, and I care about you. If I hurt you last night... it wasn't my intention. I knew you were going to run so I wanted to hold you down so you didn't, but that didn't turn out well. The scar .. it looked new but it could've been old and you don't have to tell me who did it or what happened, I just want to make sure you're okay.

When you walk out of your bedroom, you'll see something.

-Justin

Glancing at her graduation outfit, she grabs it, and walks out of the door. When she does, there's a pink paper heart on the wall, with red letters on it. Keep going, it said. She followed the arrow and followed every single rose petal and paper heart until she reached her backyard, where Justin was laying in the grass, looking up in the dark sky. Seven in the morning isn't exactly daylight.

She softly lays in his arms, and Justin doesn't say a word. "I'm not mad at you. I-I just didn't want you to judge me. The scar is from my dad. H-He was drunk and he was playing darts with a-a knife. He turned around and the whole knife cut me."

He stares at her, and wraps his arms around her. "I'm sorry for grabbing you like that. I-I-"

Bella cuts him off with a soft kiss, and giggles. "Could you take me to school so I could graduate?"

"Sure babe."

٭٭٭٭

Special update for @SanaBieber96

I'm excited because I've got a new Louis T. fan fiction on @MonalisaMasterpiece and I'm rewriting That Guy In School because I'm cool like that!

Vote & Comment