Two Girls Go Dress Shopping

I was in my room finishing of some homework when there was a frantic knock on the door. Tammy was showering so I answered.

“Why aren’t you ready?” Sandra was giving me an infuriated but playful look and looking from my head to toes.

“Ready for what?” I was definitely confused.

“To go shopping!” She nudged passed me and dug through my draws she pulled out a pair of ripped skinny jeans and chucked them at me before pulling out one of my favourite shirts and tossed it at me. She rifled through my jewellery box as quick as a bullet and handed me one of my favourite silver chains. She muttered a quick spell and I heard the distinct sound of a fly being zipped up. I looked down at myself and saw the clothes I had in my hands were on me and my uniform was neatly folded up on my bed.

“Sandra!” I glared at her and she shrugged not looking at all guilty.

“What? We’re practically sisters with how close our family is, and I promise I closed my eyes!” She grinned and sat me down she quickly drew my hair up into a cute French braid and was clasping the necklace when the door to the bathroom opened and Tammy stepped out wearing short shorts and a showy singlet. Steam flooded the room and I liked the warm heat against me.

“Look what the cat dragged in. Little miss perfect and popular.” Tammy sneered at Sandra and Sandra smiled innocently.

“I would say something worse but I know that my FRIEND Kim here would not understand the curses of our language.” Sandra grinned and grabbed her handbag off of my bed. “Let’s go.”

“See ya later Tammy.” Sandra slammed the door shut behind her and I glared at her.

“What the hell?” I gritted my teeth.

“She is the bitchiest most hateful girl I have ever met. She’s like an ugly dragon and you are a damsel in distress who doesn’t know any better.” She sighed and looked at my wide eyes. “Oops. Sorry, not all dragons are ugly and hateful, especially not the beautiful Dragonblood standing in front of me.” She at least had the decency to look guilty and I laughed.

“You’re off the hook for looking that guilty!” I laughed and she joined in. My book was in my pocket and I saw Sandra’s sticking out the top of her handbag. Her back started to vibrate and she pulled out her book. I watched curiously as her fingerprints turned into words just as mine does. It was in a language I couldn’t read and Sandra laughed.

“English please Wormy.” She said to her book and soon I daw it was a discount coupon.

“This is the first store we are going to!” But before I could read the name more coupons filled the front page.

“I have a feeling this will be a long afternoon.” I half grumbled.

“Poor Kim, she doesn’t want to go shopping.” Sandra fake pouted and grinned before yanking on my arm and getting us down all the stairs and to the front door to what looked like a car. It was hovering though and looked very retro with it’s bubble shaped body and bright red paint.

“Central square, please sir.” She smiled slightly when the driver opened the door for her. She slid in and I hopped in after her.

“Of course your highness, top middle or bottom?” He said politely. I had no clue what he was talking about but when Sandra said top and we whizzed to the amazing shopping centre I saw it must be at least 70 storeys. Then the car did an amazing thing and flew up to the top of the building and into a taxi drop off. I couldn’t say I was surprised considering the crazy place I was in, but I definitely wasn’t expecting it.

“Thankyou sir, How much?” Sandra smiled politely and handed him his respective amount in what looked like golden sand dollars.

“What are those?” I asked her.