TWENTY-THREE

Q: 7 characters (UFC/WWE/ANYTHING REALLY, HELL EVEN FROM MY OTHER STORIES) you want Brice to cross over with?
***

"C'mere babe, let me do it" Fergal said as he clipped the necklace from behind, my hands gripping my hair on the sides as he placed a gentle kiss on my exposed shoulders.

From the mirror in front of us, I saw him fix his tux then wrapped his arms around my waist, my hands placed on top of his as his head was placed on top of my shoulder.

Finn was always the geeky guy. Superheroes, comics, Star Wars, etc. But he does sure know how to bring ny fanciness in the places he takes me.

Right now, he told me to look fancy since he reserved a spot for the both of us at this newly opened hotel restaurant a few blocks away.

I looked it up the internet, that's some fancy ass restaurant indeed. The motifs are all Gold and White, talk about elegancy. I want this to be the motif of my wedding, it's like so pure, unlike me.

I was pulled out of my thoughts from Fergal, kissing the side of my cheek as he grabbed both my hands "You look stunning darling" he said as I looked him up and down

"Touchè, Mr. Devitt. Touchè" I said then pecked his lips "Now let's go, I want to see if the place really is beautiful"

"Believe me darling-" he said then kissed my forehead, our hands still entangled to one another "-a beauty like you deserves a place closest to a kingdom. Let's go?" he asked after we pulled back.

I nodded at his sweet words, grabbing my clutch at the process and checked if every necessities are here. Phone, wallet, gum, key card and my lady stuff. Okay, we're good.

He waited for me outside, door on his hands. I followed him after a few more fixes and closed the door, locking it with my card as we head down, hands to hands.

---

"This is so gorgeous!" I squealed and pinched his arm, earning a chuckle from him "How much did this cost you?" I asked as I let my eyes roam around the place. I told you the pictures are beautiful? This is way more beautiful.

"Good evening sir, ma'am, did you have a reservation?"

"Yes, it's Devitt, table for 2" Finn answered.

After a few scan through the clipboard, the personnel smiled at us and moved at the side "Follow me sir" he said then gave both of us a welcoming smile.

Fergal grabbed my hands, arms hooked to each other as we walked through the restaurant, my eyes going everywhere as Fergal was really the one assisting me.

We stopped at a special spot. It has curtains drapped down in a circular motion, the chairs are lofts and the table cloth is replaced from White to Beige.

"I'll get the orders ready. Please wait here" The waiter said as he left after we got to our spot.

I sat down as Fergal went to the other side so we were now beside each other, his arm on top of mine as I continue admiring the place.

The lights then dimmed out, which made the candles standout. The Beige curtains opened as our food arrived, the waiter leaving after placing them all in front of us.

"How much did everything costs-"

"Enough with the prices hon" he said then gave me a kiss on the lips "This is all about the moment, no numbers, no money signs. About us" he said and kissed the top of my head.

While we were enjoying the 5 star meals, my phone suddenly vibrated from my purse.

I skiddled aside and when I unlocked it, I saw I received a text message, from Allen. Shit.

Baby, I need you

"Hey, everything alright?" he asked, seeing my mood suddenly dropped thousands, hia hands on my back.

I nodded and turn my phone off, placing it inside my purse again and my focus now turned to him.

Right now, he looks hella bummed out "It may not seem like it but I'm alright. You don't, are you alright?" I asked as I placed a hand on his chest.

He grabbed both of it and looked at me apologetically "Remember that time when you were 18, you wanted to have someone so badly that you started to empty your bank account just so that you could buy every guy a drink, decent or not. Until the bar closes and you were the one that went down." we both laughed at the memory, my dumbass thought back then everyone would get attracted to money or drinks, especially in bars. They do, but not from who

"I do remember, now that you said it. What brought it back?" I asked, crossed my legs and my hands where it was before

"You always had someone. But you neglected them. Don't hate me for this but, I talked with Hunter. I scehduled a meeting for the both of you, tomorrow" slap

And another, slap

"You're so selfish! This was not your business to stick your nose in!" I yelled and grabbed my stuff, stomping away from him as he tried to reach out for me.

When I got outside and finally held a cab, I pulled my phone out and texted Allen

Club J, meet me there in 30 minutes

***
I updated late, I hate myself.

I just finished my entrance exam that's why! I hope I pass, I really want to get inside that school.

Anyways, I won't try to promise another update 'soon' or something, I'll just update ~R