TWENTY-EIGHT

~2 weeks later~

Sometimes in life, you just have to forget what you feel, and remember what you deserve. Whether or not it's a good or bad thing.

It's been Two weeks since the event happened, Two weeks since my life fell apart. But I only needed Two weeks to sort my life back again.

Inside that 2 weeks was an undeniable sense of getting back up the horse.

And in that 2 weeks, I realize that I needed to start over. With my carreer and with my life. From personal life to my spotlight life.

And to start that off, I have decided to leave this wrestling life and start over with something new.

I have been talks with the board for a week about my contract. They told me that this decision was just because of my emotion.

But after nagging them for 2 weeks, they finally gave in and fixed my contract and releasing papers.

Since I was related to Hunter and Hunter is the son-in-law of Vince, the Chairman of the board, the papers were finished in no time.

So here I am now, I got the chance to say goodbye in front of the crowd but I choose not to do it. I'm not that big of a star -I think.

I watched as the RAW girls battle out for the title at a Last Woman Standing match, Sasha coming out as the winner 24 minutes later.

I scan my eyes around the catering and take everything in. They might not tell me but I know they know about our issues.

A tap on the shoulder made me snap out of my thoughts, making me turn around and saw one of my favorite human beings on earth "'Cause One Cole ain't enough huh?" I greeted Adam with a smile then followed by a hug "How've you been?"

We released the hug as we both sat down "Doing great, rumours are saying a lot about you. Even the locker room in the indies talks about you" he said as he prop one arm up the table.

I sighed heavily then shrug my shoulders "If the rumours are about my retirement, then yes I'm confirming that's true" I answered, a small smile followed by.

I just realized this, but I have semented and dedicated my name and entire legacy in wrestling. I invested in it, I breath wrestling. I'm finally letting go of my childhood dream. But at least my 'dream' turned into reality, and that's enough for me.

"Well that's one rumour-"

"If the other is about me cheating on Fergal with Allen, then yes I'm also confirming that as true" I answered, saying it quite fast then sip some water.

Adam stared at me, cold, no emotions as the area around us built up some awkward silence.

He finally broke the barrier and spoke first "Gallows told Kenny, then everyone found out because come on, it's Kenny" Adam said with a shrug "But why? I just want to know"

"I was looking for more attention, it wasn't love, Adam. We were just fucking around, it was lust" I answered nonchantly "I haven't talked to neither of them, but I want to talk to Fergal more"

"Give him time. I may be your friend and all that, but what you did was absolutely fucked up. But hey, you gotta hold on alright?" he said, patting my shoulder at the process "I really cam here to see Devitt, I'll go ahead"

I nodded as we both stood up, giving him another hug before leaving, walking along the halls of the arena.

I went around, seeing a few superstars as they said their goodbyes. Not mentioning Fergal.