FOURTEEN

It has always been a big clue for me about my feelings for Allen. I mean, yeah I did dated Matt for like, a while but I never had an attachment that strong. Like what I had with Allen -or Fergal

I was placing down Fergal's bag on the couch when Rebecca -Becky, came inside the room with flowers for Fergal.

She put it on the counter across Fergal's table and bid me a smile. She walked quietly towards Fergal and sat on the chair beside him, I lean on the table and watch as she stared to her brother-like friend.

People would always ask me "Don't you get jealous about them?" I admit yep, I kinda do. But still, it was her who was always first. I never understand how they never dated, I never believed that.

Some point inside that friendship, I know they dated, flirted for a while. Until they called it quits.

With a woman like Rebecca and a man like Fergal, I would immediately take the chance to date either one of them.

With that said, I didn't regret anything. Dating Fergal, befriending Becky, letting both of them hang out with or without them, I trust both of them. I trust them enough.

I glance over my phone and saw Allen calling on my phone. The ringtone might have startled Becky which made her jump a bit and turn towards me.

I immediately turn the phone off and flip my phone over. I faced Becky again and hissed, in which I followed a full teeth smile "Sorry" I said and crossed my arms

She laughed it off and turn back to Fergal "Thank you so much for coming with me. Finn might really need someone beside him besides me, it might bet tiring seeing my face" I said in a chuckle then walk towards them, going to the other side of Fergal's bed

After I sat down beside Fergal, Becky chuckled and lean back to her seat "With a face and attitude like yours, who would get tired?" I just chuckled at her response and I saw her yawn

"You need to rest. Tonight's been tiring, and very eventful. Visiting hours start at 8, maybe bring a few of them if they want to. For now, you need to get yourself some rest, take my car" I said and fished my keys from my pocket and gave it to her.

She took it and look at me, reading my face if I'm serious or not "I'll stay here with Fergal, wait until he wakes up" I said which probably convinced her.

She stood up and hugged me, from across the bed "Good night, Brice"

"Good night, Rebecca. Drive safely, pull over somewhere if you think you can't help your eyes"

I escorted her out the room and went to the bathroom after she left. I remove my sweatshirt and put my hair up in a bun.

I washed my face and sling my sweatshirt to my shoulder for the mean time.

After freshing up,  I toss my sweatshirt to the chair and remove my shoes. I climb on top of the bed and went beside him, putting the covers on top of us. Putting my head under his good arm, I wrap my arms around his torso and finally slept

---

It was morning once again, how'd I know? The sun is now shining to the wall across ours.

With a groan, I fluttered my eyes open and saw Fergal's eyes staring back at mine "Good morning, did I woke you up?" he asked, moving to the side to let me stretch for a bit.

With a smile on my face, I shook my head and faced him "How are you feeling?" I asked him, clutching his hands to mine, burying my forehead on his chest while waiting for an answer

"I'm fine, what did the doctors say?" he asked, looking down at our now entangled hands, which he started playing "I need surgery don't I?"

"You'll be out for 6 months or so. I'm sorry" I said and kissed his lips and return to his chest