from the family.....

okay this is a short chapter just so you can hear from the family about the break up jsut to hold you over till next chapter is up hope you like it....

Alice POV

Its been awhile since we have all been a group together with all this mess with Bella and Edward them fighting and not knowing if they want to be with each other or if they are going to split up and its making us all on edge and I am not sure what I will do Edward being my brother and Bella being my best friend I am just hopping that they work this out all on there own….

I fell the tension in the house my mom was nervous about how this was going to end and my dad was worried about how the whole family would be after if they didn’t last how the Hale’s, Swans & Cullen’s would be as a group. I had a feeling that it would be okay but didn’t know how I knew it was just a feeling.

Emmett POV

It’s been about three weeks since Edward and I had our talk and I was really worried for his and Bella’s relationship. I still remember the talk we had and I can’t believe that this was happening.

***Back flash***

“hey Emmett you think that we can talk for a second” he looked like he was worried about something so I figured it was sexual I was going to make a joke but he looked hurt so I haven’t know idea what to think. “Sure man what’ up”.

“I think that I am losing Bella it’s like she doesn’t want me anymore” he told I signed and rubbed his hands over his face I have never seen his like this. “Edward I’m sure that things will work out I mean you guys are like soul mates its weird to even be around you guys move as one trust me it wi---“ I tried to finish when he stood up and yelled “NO DAMN IT IT’S NOT GOING TO BE OKAY, OKAY I AM LOSSING HER TO SOMEONE ELSE CAN’T YOU SEE HOW WE ARE NOW THAT THE PRICK PAUL HAS BEEN HANGING AROUND” he kept yelling over and over how he couldn’t lose her and that he would give her space if that is what she wanted but he couldn’t lose  her. “I can’t tell you how but I will promise that it will work out and in five years hell even ten years we will be laughing about this” I grabbed him and gave him a hug even though it seemed gay at the time I think that he needed it. I mean if it was me and Rosie I would be nervous. “Edward please just give her some time she is young you both are and she probably doesn’t even know what she is feeling but the WOW factor you know I one that says a older man likes me and he’s cute what do I do. It will work out just remember when you get married I’m your best man and I get to say whatever I want for the speech” I told him laughing he looked up at me and smiled before walking out as he got to the door he turned to look at me “ Em you’re a great brother thanks man”.

**** End of Flash Back****

I know that she really likes Paul no I should say she likes what he is about but I know that in the end it will be Edward that has her heart I hope he doesn’t do anything to mess it up.

 ********************************

well what do you think about Emmett and Edwards brother love....