saying goodbye..

The morning I wake up before everybody else so I went into my bathroom and took a long shower shaved my legs and washed my hair with my favorite shampoo. When I was finished with that I got out and put all my shower stuff back in the box that was open for bathroom stuff. I got out my clothes and went back to my bathroom to get ready. I had already blow dried my hair and curled it when I heard my mom moving around to get ready herself.

“Bella are you up cause we have to be at the air port two hours early sweetheart” she said. I was shocked that she was so happy today since the last month she has been so upset.  “Yeah mom I am almost ready just a couple more things and we can go eat breakfast , um mom you still want to go right?” I asked

“Yeah Sweetie I do just about finished getting ready myself so we can go as soon as your ready you dressed yet cause I wanted to pack the rest of your stuff in the car” She asked.

“Almost dressed but in the bathroom so you can get the boxes or  I can help you when I finish.” I told her.....

The next thing I heard was my mom in my room getting the last bag and taking it down to the car.

I finished putting on my make-up and brushed my teeth and pulled my hair to the side. I grabbed my clothes I put on my blue bra and blue and black panties, I bought the greatest outfit to where to my new home. It was a pair of dark skinny jeans and a black tank and a pretty blue blouse. I put all the extra stuff in the box and taped it up and brought it out the car.

Grabbed my purse and told my mom that I was ready and took one look around my empty room.

“I’m going to miss you” I said out loud and shut the door.

Got to the restaurant and ate in a hurry since we were running a little bit behind. My mom and I only talked about school and if my dad got everything set up for me. I think that she didn’t know what to say. “mom are you okay with this I mean I am going to miss you but you know why I am doing this right” I asked her.

She just smiled and nodded her head. “mom talk to me please” I asked again.

“Bella my dear I don’t want to talk okay I am going to miss you and I love you always and forever but I can’t talk about it I want you to be happy and if you think that you will be happy with CH—your dad then I want that for you okay sweetie now lets just spend time and laugh and have a great time before you leave” she said. “Okay mom I promise we will just have a nice time and I love you too” I told her.

****************At the airport******************

I got everything checked in and all my boxes suitcases check to my flight. The lady reassured me that all my stuff would be fine and gave me my boarding pass.

My mom walked me to the main gate to get through the boarding area.  

“Isabella I love you with all my heart and I am so happy that you are moving to start a new life and get to know your dad, I am sorry that I have been so weird lately I am just going to miss you and I am not sure what I’m going to do with out you but I do know that you will be safe with your dad and he really does love you sweetie” she told me as she was crying now. I was sure that I was crying too so I just hugged her and she gave me a kiss on my cheek and I went to walk away but she grabbed my hand. “Bella sweetheart wait this is for you” she said handing me a little box. “Oh mom you didn’t have to get me anything” I told her. I went to open it but she said to wait till the right moment and that the moment wasn’t now. I kissed her again and told her that I would email her twice a week and call her all the time. “mom ill call you when the plane lands and then text you when I get unpacked” I told her blowing her a kiss.