what were all thinking!!!

Okay this chapters has more then one POV in it but I will tell you before all of them begin...thanks again for looving this book and making it on the whats hot list....

Another twilight story

CH. 4 recap…..

“Good night Edward  I can’t wait for tomorrow this have been the best couple of days” I walked in the house and leaned up against the door more excited to be here then ever.

CH. 5

Alice POV

The BBQ was amazing and the whole time I could see everyone looking to Edward and Bella what a amazing couple they will be for each other if everything. I was shocked when Edward said he would come with us shopping he never goes with us. I can’t wait to see how he acts now that Bella is here she might just be what he needs.  

Edward told us that he was leaving to walk Bella home and them would be right back so that made it perfect to talk about them while they were gone. I of course started to laugh just thinking about that and everyone looked over to me.

“what know one thinks that what’s going on isn’t the cutest thing every come one” I told him.

“Okay Alice I think we all get it and I hate to say this but I am glad that Bella is here now for Charlie and Edward” Char told us.

Everyone looked to her and nodded in agreement. We sat there and talked about how happy we are for our family to be complete now and what Bella is going to do for all of us now that she is here. Everything just feels so right and I hope that everything stays good. Rose and I told our parents bye and ran up stairs to plan our outfits for tomorrow. “I’m so glad that Bella likes to shop cause man what else is there to do” I told Rose she giggled and nodded while she walked over to the closet and we picked our out fits out and then waited for Edward to come back from walking Bella home.

“He’s coming Alice I see Edward walking down to the gate lets jump him for info” Rose  said and grabbed my arm and we rang down the stairs to the back door we heard Jasper and Emmett jump Edward before we could so we just looked at each other and stayed quiet and listened to what the guys said.

“Tell me everything now Eddie boy” Emmett said. “What is it that you want me to say” Edward said with a huge smile on his face.

“Well for starters what made you want to walk Bella home and what happened when you got there” Jasper said nudging  him in the shoulder.

He looked up at them and then nodded like he was going to say something then looked around. I looked at Rose and she shrugged her shoulders we both looked back to Edward telling the guys that he walked her home and they talked about music and the garden he made for her as well as the big “date” tomorrow Rose looked at me and mouthed Date and I nodded and we jumped up and down and the guys looked over there shoulders so we got quiet so that we could listen again I couldn’t hold it in again when Edward told them that Bella and them kissed I got so excited that I ran out of the door with Rose coming behind me looking just as excited. “Oh great the twins heard you talking hope they don’t tell Bella what you said to us” Emmett told him. I looked at Rose and she to me like we were missing something but I just forgot it and would ask him another time.

“You kissed Bella or she kissed you. Tell tell tell right now I want to know” I told Edward. “god Alice your like a tornado really don’t ruin this for me before it gets started please. And if you all must now Bella kissed me and told me how she couldn’t wait for our triple date ok now can I please go to bed” Edward said it was cute cause he was so blushing.

“Fine goodnight Eddie boy” Emmett said. Nightey-night Edward” rose said and Jasper and I both just said good night.

I said goodbye to  Rose and Jasper with that I headed to bed as well I walked up stairs and saw Edward looking for something to wear I laughed and walked in. “so you look nervous you want some help brother” I laughed and he nodded. “Alice I think I could really like her and that things could be good with us I want that and I don’t make  fun of me and don’t tell Emmet but I was nervous to walk her home and I am nervous for our whatever kind of date tomorrow is” Edward is so sweet that sometimes I think that who ever marries him is going to love there life he doesn’t even get how much of a catch that he is. “ I will help you” I told him.