what a weekened

Recap from last chapter......

***************************************************

 We drove back to my house and were just about to walk in when Edward pulled me into him and

kissed me again “Bella we didn’t do this right and I want to know, will you be my girlfriend” he asked

me again kissing my check and I just giggled and leaned in and kissed him again and said, “Yes”.

************************************************************************

well i am glad that everyone is loving my book. and i would just like to take a second and say thank you to everyone....also i have started to read more books on here again and there is some very talented writers....i can't wait to read more of them all check my library if you would like to look shout out to of course.......(AliceTwigirl she is  a wonderful wrtier) oh and a new story i have been reading is from (DeePattinson she is really good i love her books >>Forgotten and Living Royal check them out)  last shout out this chapter is going to (ScribbledDreams she has a story called Imprint on a Leech Lover and it is crazy good....) 

i have also been looking at a lot of storys on fanFic good writers there as well....

okay okay lets get on with this chapter shall we hope you all love it and i promise to try and make it longer.....

*****************************************************************************************

Bella's POV...

Once we got back to the house and made it up my room Edward and I could hear the others talking about us. 

“I really hope they get together tonight I want Eddie-boy to be with a nice girl” Emmett told them.

“I can’t wait till school starts so that everyone see’s them walking down the hall’s.” Alice said.

I started to giggle and Edward put his hand over my mouth lightly “Shhh we might hear something good” he whispered. I nodded and we kept listening to them talk about if we were going to get together of if we will make out tonight. I couldn’t help it anymore I turned to Edward feeling him so close to me and kissed him we started to kiss and I felt his tongue by my mouth so I opened my mouth and we twirled our tongues around I fell back against we continue to kiss and then we pushed to hard on the door and it fell open we landed on the floor with Emmett and Jasper by our heads and then Rose and Alice next to them with there hands on there hips and smiles on there faces.

“Hi guys did you miss us” I laughed. Edward leaned down and kissed me again and we got up and everyone was laughing.

“yeah we did miss you Bell’s but now what have you two been up to since you left” Rose smiled.

“Oh you know dropped food off and Charlie’s and then Bella met Sue, then we came back here and I asked Bella to be my girlfriend, we heard you guys talking then well we kissed ended up on the floor now we are here and lets eat I am hungry” Edward said walking us to the table.

Rose and Alice were jumping up and down “you and Bella are together now, like  together that is great” Alice said.

“Pay up” Jasper laughed

We started to watch movies and eat pizza then moved on to playing board games and of course Emmett would get pissed and throw the money everywhere. After three games of life, a game of monopoly and then five games of clue we were all looking at the time like where did it go and why aren’t we tired. Rose and Emmett looked at each other and decided to head off to bed where god knows what they are going to do.

“I pulled the air mattress out for you guy, so that’s you two over there in the corner” I told them and Emmett just picks up Rose and throws her down on the bed “ Hell Yeah”. Then you here Rose giggle and we just looked at each other and laughed.

“So where are we at, and please say that it’s somewhere not by them” Jasper said and Alice giggled.

I looked at them and just laughed. “Yeah you guys get to be over there on the couch it pulls out, oh and don’t ruin it its new” I told them and giggled.

“Okay okay we will try not to” Jasper said as Alice smacked his head “We won’t Bella” she said.

“So where do I get to sleep” Edward asked in the most sexiest voice I could have melted.  

I thought about it and got all kinds of nervous were did I want him to sleep. I pulled on his shirt and laughed as we made it to my bed.

“well I was thinking that maybe we could cuddle in here tonight” I told him.

“well that sounds about what I would love to do tonight with you I hope that you aren’t trying to do more with me cause I’m not that kind of guy” Edward laughed and pulled me down on the bed and we kissed till we fell asleep…. 

i know its super short but i just wanted to post something!!!!!