dinner with the Cullen's, Hales and Swans start of a great friendship!

Another Twilight story!

Dinner with the Cullen’s, Hales and Swans

We were almost to Forks after our long ride home and I was going crazy I was having so much fun with my dad and getting to know the man that he was for everyone it made me feel great to know that I would already have great friends and wouldn't be the weird new kid. I don't think I could handle that.

"Bella" Edward asked bringing me out of my thoughts. "are you okay Bell's you have been quiet for a long time know and we were talking to you and you didn't answer" My dad said still kind of worried looking through the mirror to see me. I smiled at him and he winked at me. "No I am sorry I was just thinking that I am glad that  I wont have to worry about being the weird kid and that I already can tell I am going to have some great friends." I told everyone in the car. "Awww Bell's we vove you too" Emmett said sounding like a little kid and using the nickname my dad gave me when I was five.  

We finally turned into a new neighborhood I wasn’t sure why but then I remembered that my dad said we were all  having dinner maybe we were going to the Cullen’s. “Wow this is a nice area. Is it new?”  Everyone looked at me and nodded but Edward was the first to say anything. “Yeah they just made this area about two or three years ago I think. Is that sound about right Charlie?” Edward told me and he asked my dad to be sure of course. He only nodded though. “Oh so do you guys live over around here then. I mean are  we having the bbq at one of your guys place then heading to my dads” I asked. Rose looked like she wanted to say something but Alice nudged her to keep quiet it looked like. My dad of course just laughed. “Bell’s you think that we could maybe just surprise you for ones.” My dad said. Everyone laughed of course and I just nodded and shrugged my shoulders. “Okay Bella sweetie when the new area was going to be made I decided that I would buy a new house and sale the other one but I got it in hopes that we would be together again so I made the house the way we both would love it, your going to love it just wait its right up here” my dad said. I slowly whipped a tear away so that know one would see me crying but of course I felt Edwards arm on my shoulder so I put my hand over his and he whispered in my ear about how much my dad had missed me and loved me. My dads word really made me love my decision to move here.

 We pulled the drive way of a beautiful two story house with a huge garage with a little apartment over the top of it. The whole house was beautiful it looked white with blue shutters and really pretty flowers that just looked planted. I wonder who did the yard work its wonderful and I would have done it almost the same way.  

I smiled and my dad looked at me when I gasped. “Dad this place is so nice when did you get this house? And who is doing your yard work” I laughed. Along with everyone else in the car. “Well Bell’s thank you so much I was hoping that you would love it and you haven’t even seem your big surprise yet, and as for the yard you should be thanking Edward” my dad explained. I was wondering about the other surprise I mean he doesn’t need to get me anything I am just glad to be here. I also love love love that Edward planted the flowers for me. “I love the yard Edward what kind of flowers are those” I asked him. With of course a blush I am sure. “well the middle area is white roses and Lilly’s, the to front ones are white mums and the state flower which is Rhododendron Along with white and pink fawn lily’s and of course the one side by the garage are tiger lily’s I hope that you like them they were all some of my favorite flowers” Edward told me with a smile a mile long. Well I think that I have found my new favorite flowers and they are always going to be lilies. I must have been thinking for forever because the next thing I am having Emmett bang on my window to tell me that everyone was out of the car. “Gosh Bella didn’t know that little Eddie’s yard work was going to get you so blushed” Emmett whispered in my ear. Of course I blushed again and only nodded I have a feeling that Emmett is going to be the one that I go to for my “Edward Problem”.  Once we got all our bags out of the trunk my dad and I went inside to put my stuff in my room and everyone else was going to ran to there houses which just so happened to be a crossed the street for the Hales and the Cullen’s live right next door to the left it was crazy and I am super excited to have a great bunch of friends that live so close to me and that my dad loves them all.