Chapter 43

Hi guys so if you noticed that for the past chapters I am using Damien's point of view because I want to show you that he is changing his lifestyle for Allison.

Just saying. Thank you for reading 😊

************************************************************************************

Allison's POV

So I asked permission from Damien if I can go to the mall. I really felt nervous when I am about to ask him earlier.

I fixed myself. I decided to wear a floral skirt and a white top and black flats. I took my pink Nine West sling bag on the table, my car keys and phone.

As I walk down on the stairs, I saw Damien facing the window and talking to someone on the phone. I hugged him from the back and he looked at me, I gave him a smile and a light kiss on his cheek.

"I'm going now." I said softly

He ended his call then hugged me. "Okay be safe. If you need me just call me." he kissed me on my forehead

Then I left. When I arrived to the mall, I went to my favorite store to buy some things. As I am walking, I saw Marcus with a cute little boy.

"Allison." Marcus said

"Hey, who's that cute little fella?" I asked

He smiled then carried the boy, "He's my sister's son, Paul."

"Hi Paul." I touched the kid's cheek and he smiled.

"Mama." the kid said

I was shocked then smiled, "I am not your mama."

I looked at Marcus and caught him staring at me. I snapped my finger and he is back.

"Are you okay." I asked him

He shrugged then smiled.

My phone beeped, I looked at my phone and saw Damien calling.

I answered his call, "Hello."

"Why are you with him?" he sounds mad. "I said, why are you with him?" he repeated

I looked around and someone captured my attention, it was him. He is standing over there with anger written on his face.

"Allison." I heard Marcus' called me

I looked at him, "Marcus."

"Go, run." he said looking straight at Damien who really looks that he is going punch Marcus.

"Goodbye." I ran

I went to the parking lot and looked for my car. When I am about to open the door, someone pushed me on my car then turned me to face the person.
It's Damien, my husband. Who looks like he is going to hit me anytime now.

"Do you think you can escape from me?" he asked gritting his teeth

He looks scary right now, "Uh--"

"Answer me!" He said loudly

"No No No No." I answered frightened

He leaned his forehead on my mine and looked at me straightly and his signature smirk on his lips, "I'm glad you know."

My breathing turned into short pants and my chest became heavy because I am scared. He looks like a monster right now.

"Now answer my question, Why are you with him?"

"Uh- IjustsawhimonthemallandIgotattractedtothelittleboy." I said fastly

"What?! You got attracted to that little boy that is with him?" his angry face turned into a loving one, "Well we can make a more attractive little boy."

"Ewww!" I laughed as I pushed him

"Why are you laughing?" he asked smiling at me

I continued to laugh then opened my car and entered, I started the engine and drove off leaving him.

That was the best escape I have ever done.