Chapter 25

Luca's POV

Damien and I are talking about business. He told me how his arranged marriage with Allison happened, and I understand that Allison's father wants Damien's company to help theirs, but why not my company?

We kept talking but was interrupted when I feel thirsty. I excused myself then let me. I remembered that Allison is in the kitchen washing the dishes, right timing, I can talk to her alone.

I was shocked when I saw shards of glass on the floor, they were scattered everywhere then I saw a broom and a dust pan lying on the ground. I walked more closely and I saw Allison, lying on the floor unconsciously.

I rushed to her and I saw blood on her index finger and thumb. I carried her to my lap and I tapped her cheek and called for her but she is not waking up.

"Damien! Damien!" I shouted. Not too long Damien walked inside the kitchen, he rushed to Allison then took her from my arms.

He keep on shaking her to wake her up. "Luca, call my private doctor." Then he hand me his phone unlocked.

I noticed that Allison's picture is his wallpaper, she is damn beautiful. I called Tristan Smith, Damien's private doctor. I told him to come straight to Damien's house.

I looked at Allison's unconscious body on Damien's arms. She looked weak and helpless.

"Luca, I'll place Allison in my bedroom. Wait for the doctor." he said and I nod

In about 30 minutes, the doctor arrived. I lead him the way to Damien's room. When we got there we saw Damien hugging Allison on his chest, he is staring at her like there's no tomorrow.

"Mr. Romano, I am here." the doctor talked

Damien laid Allison gently on the bed to let the doctor check her well being. It took minutes for the doctor to check on her and Damien is getting impatient. I just told him to chill and calm down.

"Mr.Romano, you friend--" the doctor was cut off

"She is my fiancée and her name is Allison." he said

The doctor said sorry then continued, "Allison just fainted Mr.Romano. She looked tired and stressed out so I advice her to take some rest and eat proper meals too so that this will not happen anymore."

"Okay thank you. I'll just transfer my payment to your bank account." Damien said straightly

The doctor said thanks then left. I took a seat on the edge of the bed then looked at girl of my dreams that is taken. Damien sat beside her, he run his fingers on her brown hair. I wish I was Damien.

I really wish I am him so that I can be with her.