Chapter 35

Thank you for the 3k reads! I love you very much. You really made my day.

********************************************************************************

Damien's POV

"Today's meeting is for us to talk if we have problems and concerns to our business partners. So who would like to start?" I asked

"I would like to start." Mr. Marcus Lombardi raised his hand, I nod then sit on my chair comfortably then he started talking.

"I have concerns to Mr. Weston's company. Well-he is indecisive, he will make a deal to you then cancel it tomorrow. It is pissing me off because he make my employee work very hard just to make the deal worth it then cancel it immediately. It really is a waste of time and I don't like it because time is precious and gold to every business man." Mr. Lombardi cleared his throat, "That's all. I have to leave because my grandpa is waiting for me." he looked at me

"Greet Mr. Anton for me." I said

He nod then left. After that, many concerns started and there are so many. Luckily, they don't have concerns on my companies since they are the best companies they ever had a deal on.

Board meeting with other business man is giving me stress, they always argue about their shares to each other.

"Mr.Romano, sorry for letting you hear our arguments." Mr. Weston said

And the others nod. "We are very sorry."

"Fix yourself and your connections to others." I said in monotone even though I am really stressed out, I am holding my temper because I don't want to cause trouble when I rage like what I did to Allison. I miss my wife, we don't talk much because she is still mad at me.

I decided to call Allison and gladly she answered, "Thank God you answered." When I realized what I said, I immediately cleared my throat, "So what time are you going home?"

"Uh-actually I am going home now, I am just going to get my things in the laboratory." She said

"Wait there, I will pick you up. Wait me in the main entrance." she said and then I heard the elevator did its sound, guessing she will be entering.

"Okay thank you. Be safe." She replied. "You're welcome." I said on the line then hang up

I smiled when as I hang up, I stood from my chair. "This meeting is adjourned."

"Where are you going Damien?" Luca asked

"I am going to pick up my wife." I said then left the room

I rode my car to go to the hospital where Allison is working. While driving, I noticed that there is a flower shop on the street so I decided to buy for my wife. I bought three roses for her to represent I love you.

When I arrived the hospital, I parked my car on the parking area. I told Allison to wait for me in the waiting area but I want to surprise her so I am going to meet her outside the laboratory.

On my way to the lab, I saw Marcus Lombardi outside the laboratory. What is he doing here? I thought he is going to meet his grandfather? "Good evening Mr. Lombardi, What are you doing here?"

He smirked at me, "I am going to meet a beautiful lady here, I think her name is Ms. Allison Kelley."

He is going to meet my wife?

"My grandpa is her patient so I don't mind because of the beautiful view I am seeing every time she talked to him about his results." he is still wearing his mocking smirk.

I was about to speak when the laboratory's door opened.

"Damien, I thought I am going to wait you at the main entrance?" we both looked at her. She noticed that I am holding three roses so I gave it to her, My surprise is ruined because of this jerk. She gladly accepted it and I smiled, "Thank you." she smiled at me, So beautiful! I don't mind being sick as long I am her patient.

I pulled her to me and gave her a light kiss on her lips, "Glad you like it. Let's go." She nod and I noticed her blushed

She looked at Marcus and he smiled at her. "Goodbye Allison." he waved his hand

"Bye." She replied back

Then we exited the hospital. "Thank you for picking me up and for the roses, Damien." she said

I hugged her tight, "Anything for you, wife."

********************************************************************************

So how was it? Hope you like it!

If you have suggestions, please comment.
If you like it, please vote and comment.

Love lots, lovelies