Chapter 5(I Promise)

Gazing at the sky I knew the fates were staring down on me waiting for me to do what I was meant  to do. But the problem..........I didn't know what I was suppose to do. Who I was suppose to be.

I couldn't return back to grandfather's but I couldn't leave Shadow.

What was I going to do?

I stared out the window feeling my hopelessness rise.

I stiffened l slightly as I caught a figure move in the reflection of the glass. At the last second I rolled to the left as a body flew forward toward where I'd just been.

I was about to attack when I met the startled eyes of a girl. She looked around my age and had curly brown hair, she was quite pretty her eyes sparkling with mischief. She seemed completely baffled making her look even younger.

"How......how did you know!" She exclaimed jumping to her feet. I stepped back slightly wary.

"I mean no one can beat my ninja skills!" She yelled suddenly angry.

It became clear then that this girl was crazy.

"Seven! I swear to god if you take my shirt one more time i'm kicking your crazy ninja ass!" A voice screamed coming from down the hall. The girl who I suspected was Seven paled slightly before yelling back.

"Bring it on barbie what are you going to do torture me with that cheerleader voice of yours"

Suddenly a black haired girl appeared and I was slightly jealous her looks. Her skin was tan and smooth clear of any marks unlike mine.

"I'm head cheerleader thank you very much" She said placing her hand on her hip. Seven rolled her eyes.

"Oh I'm sorry Valentina all I heard was I'm the head slut"

Valentina's face flushed with anger and annoyance "You little freak I'm not a slut! An at least I don't go around claiming to have a secret army of ninjas!"

Seven huffed angrily "I do have an army and one day when you'll need them they'll be no where in sight"

"Yeah because they don't exist!"

"What ever Tina, your just mad you don't have my swag"

"Stop calling me that!" Valentina yelled grabbing a pillow and smacking Seven with it.

"Watch it cheer freak I almost just went ninja on your ass" Sevena growled.

Who were these girls?

I went to take another step toward the door when they suddenly looked at me causing me to freeze. I felt slightly afraid of them seeing as one of them was  obviously missing  a few crayons if you know what I mean.

"Who are you?" Valentina asked narrowing her eyes.

My back straightened automatically at her tone my face going blank. "My name is Lena Rose"

Both of their eyes widen but Seven's quickly morphed into fury. I had a second to process this before she was lurching forward claws aimed for my face. To my trained eyes she moved slowly so I was able to move out the way and grab her wrist before slinging her against the wall a arm pressed to her throat.

"That wasn't very smart" I told her frowning.

"You hurt...my.....mate" She growled. I blinked slightly shocked. I leaned forward and took in her scent shocked to smell Leo's intertwined with hers.

This crazy chick was my brother's mate.

I instantly released her not wanting Leo to hate me anymore then he did and he differently would if he found out I hurt his mate.