Chapter 7 (I don't understand)

Everything was dark.

I couldn't feel my legs or arms. I couldn't feel anything.

I heard nothing.

I saw nothing.

Who was I?

What was I?

"Your my mate. Please wake up"

I sighed in pleasure as the deep voice washed over my skin sending shivers down my spine. Slowly I started to feel my body. I could feel I was on a soft bed and I wasn't alone. I felt the soft caress on my face and the soft press of lips against my forehead.

"Wake up little mate" the voice persisted.

My eyes fluttered open white being the first thing I see.

I blinked again and turned my head slightly to see the face I'd be craving for.

"Shadow......" I whispered.

"Oh thank god" He muttered a tear falling down his cheek before he grabbed my face and kissed me hungrily.

I quickly responded wrapping my arms around his neck tears falling down my face. Sparks of heat and pleasure raced through my veins as he dominated the kiss, growling hungrily.

 After a few heated moments he pulled back and rested his forehead against mine breathing deeply.

"Ohh baby girl you had me so worried I was going to lose you" He breathed threading his fingers in my hair.

I closed my eyes and breathed in his scent. My wolf howling in pleasure I sighed happily.

"God Lena" He whispered kissing my lips again.

I chuckled watery and hugged him tightly around the neck my cheek pressed against his neck. He ran his hands up and down my back before sliding his hands under my shirt his warm hands caressing my bare back.

Everything felt like a dream and I was slightly scared that it was and I'd wake up and he'd be gone.

"Come on you need to rest some more" He whispered laying on his back pulling me on top of him. I sighed contently and rested my head on his shoulder my small body rested on his.

"Will you be here when I wake up?" I asked worriedly.

His hand played in my hair causing tingles to spread through my skull. "Of course baby girl, I'll never leave you"

Smiling I relaxed and fell into the best sleep I'd ever had. Because I knew when I opened my eyes my mate would still be there.

.............................................................................

I moaned softly and stretched slowly arching my back. A rough moan answered me back. Confused I opened my eyes to see Shadow's face in a grimace. I flushed "Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you"

He shook his head and gripped my waist preventing me from sliding off him.

"No.....your not hurting me baby your doing the complete opposite."

He shifted his hips and my eyes widen another blush gracing my face as I felt his hardness against me.

What do I do now?

After all I've done and seen I was still slightly scared of mating with him. I ducked my head to hide my blush and bit my lip.

A knock on the door saved me from further embarrassment.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Lena?"

I smiled instantly and jumped out the bed and ran to the door. I slung it open and jumped into Leo's arms. His lips tilted slightly as he picked me up hugging me tightly.