Chapter 2 ( My Heart)

Claire P.O.V

I lightly ran my nails over my lovers arm. We were on his private jet to go to a bussiness meeting.

"I don't understand why you don't just send Mark to kill your daughter." I said lightly.

He cut his eyes at me and I forced myself not to flinch.

"Because Mark wouldn't get by the spell around the walls and you know Lena is a better fighter anyways" He stated.

I pouted. He always seemed to care about that dumb girl more then me. It was always Lena this and Lena that she wasn't even worth attention!

"Ahh don't pout my love" he cooed kissing my cheek.

"Once Lena does her job she'll only be use to me for a little while then you can play with her"

My eyes lite up at his words. I couldn't believe he would really give me his little Lena to play with! I could just imagine all the ways to make her scream. I wondered what her blood would smell like. All the possiblites ran through my head and my hands itched to pierce her skin.

"How much longer will you need her after she kills the royals?" I asked egarly.

He chuckled and kissed my lips "Long enough for her to get pregant and give birth to the new heir"

My brows furrowed and then smoothed as realiszation hit me "Thats why you gave me the little Alpha!"

He smiled wickdly "Yes Shadow should be able to get her pregant quickly"

"Then I can have her?' I asked.

"Yes love then you can kill her"

...................................................................................................

Lena Rose P.O.V

I groaned and flipped over unable to go to sleep. For the past hour I've laid in bed and tried to go to sleep but it was usless. Giving up I threw the covers back and stepped out my room. Following my senses I walked to the guest room across from my room and slowly peeked in.

I felt a smile tug at my lips as I spotted Alec passed out on the king sized bed hugging a pillow to his body.

He looked like a little kid and I felt happy that he atleast was getting some peace at least for a while.

I gently closed the door and went in search for Shadow. Only he wasn't in any of the guest rooms. Frowning slightly I headed down to the basement hoping he wasn't in there.

I sighed when I spotted him sitting on the bloody mattress agasint the wall. He had his head in his hands and his shoulders shook slightlly.

"Shadow?" I whispered.

"Go away!' He snapped his head still in his hands.

I swallowed and edged forward. "Shadow why don't you go upstairs I'm sure you'd like it better then sleeping down here" I whispered.

"I said go away! I don't want to sleep up there only to be forced to come back down here! Your just like her! A cold blooded monster who cares nothing--"

His rant was cut short because in that moment he looked up and connected eyes with me. My wolf howled and the world stopped because in that momment I found my mate.

My knees buckled and I fell to the ground. I found my mate, oh god my mate was Claires slave. I felt my body began to shake. All the things she proably done to him ran through my head. All those nights where I'd laid in bed hearing his screams.