Temptation

Gladion woke up, slowly realizing his situation. His legs were intertwined with Hau's, who was sleeping peacefully, head nuzzled into Gladion's chest. It was warm.. and nice. He didn't want to move, ever; but he had to get up. He had to go to Po Town. He gave the sleeping boy a kiss on the head, before slowly rising, pulling away from Hau's grasp. Hau groaned, rolling over, but thankfully didn't wake up. He stared for a moment.. How peaceful Hau looked. He could get used to this.

   But for now, he had a New Mission. He got dressed, slipping out the door. He had to leave Team Skull. If he stayed, he could never be with Hau. This was the right thing to do. He made his way to the entrance gate. He took a deep breath, before entering. It was raining, as always. The grunts looked at him with sideways glares. He had no doubt rumor had spread.

   He ignored them, walking past everyone, then into the mansion. He went up the stairs, through the windows, and into the bosses room. Both Guzma and Plumeria were there. "There you are." Plumeria glared. "Do you have the Raichu?"

   "Er.. No. I'm here because.. I want to resign. I got what I wanted, I'm stronger." Gladion responded, not being able to make eye contact.

   He could feel Guzma's eyes cutting into him. "If you want something done, do it yourself." Is all he said. "Get out."

   Gladion quickly left, not needing to hear it twice. It could've been worse, they could've tried to battle him. Against one? Maybe. Against both? Probably not. He got out of Po Town, going back to the motel and entering. Hau was.. still asleep. He was cute.. His shirt was still off.

   He thought about the past few days, before getting back into the bed. Hau immediately clung to him, content. Gladion wanted so much more, but didn't want to rush things. "Gladi~~ Where were you?"

   So he was half asleep. "I quit Team Skull, stupid. Go back to sleep if you're tired."

   Hau lifted his head, staring into Gladion's green eyes. "You should've told meeee. I could've come. But have a prize." He leaned in, kissing Gladion.

   Gladion was surprised, eyes widening, before letting himself enjoy it. He leaned back. "I love you."

   "I love you too." Hau began kissing him again, and Gladion went deeper into it, wrapping his arms around him. He really could get used to this.

Note: sorry this is short! might update later today!